Old 04-14-2017, 1:52 AM

Prostitute's first scat experience

I absolutely love being humiliated by prostitutes that don't have any scat experience, seeing the disgust on their face is much more humiliating and authentic than what a hardened pro-domme can provide.

Last year I had an amazing experience with a Romanian girl in a brothel. She was asking me a lot of questions about previous S/M experience and she half-jokingly asked if I ever let a girl poop on me when she noticed how turned on I got licking her butt. She's never pooped on anyone but she seemed intrigued and really wanted to make some extra money so she asked me if I would like her to which I obviously couldn't turn down

We got in the shower and she hovered over my face, initially struggling but finally being able to push out a turd. OMG, the look on her face when she saw me with her poop in my mouth! She started gagging and almost puked Unfortunately she stepped away to let me play with it rather than puking on me or forcefeeding me but seeing the total disgust on her face was so beyond humiliating, a truly amazing feeling.

Ever since I am completely obsessed with the idea of serving a whole group of prostitutes as a toilet and watching them talk to each other and laugh at me. Knowing that they'll still be laughing about how disgusting and pathetic I am after I leave is just the ultimate turn-on
Old 04-20-2017, 5:48 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun, was it expensive?
Old 04-21-2017, 6:00 AM

I love this. Thanks for sharing your real experience. I doubt many women would actually laugh at this though... well at least not in amusement towards you. If there was any laughter, it would likely be the awkward sort that comes from the humiliation of having other people watching you poop... or from the complex mix of emotions and stress that most would be feeling in that situation. The most common outward response would be exactly what you described, I think: Extreme revolution and a clear desire to GTF out of the situation immediately. That sort of reaction can be humiliating and fun too though if you're prepared for it. It could also lead to more interesting situations in the future. Those women from now on would look at you like they would a bug, and they would certainly have no respect for you. They may even feel genuine contempt for you. Future sessions where you ask to be treated less than a man would undoubtedly be a more realistic experience for all parties involved.

Way
Old 04-21-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makqua2001 View Post
Sounds like a lot of fun, was it expensive?
Price was average for where I live, 100 for her poo and 50 for her pee, that's on top of the regular hourly rate of course.

Found some cheaper ones online but with health-risks being what they are I prefer a well-established brothel rather than paying some street-walker. Still risky but at least they get regular check-ups, so it's like playing Russian roulette with a single round instead of 5 rounds ;-)

Professionals dommes usually charge twice as much, call it the freak tax. But like I said somehow it's just not as exciting.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytoextreme View Post
I love this. Thanks for sharing your real experience. I doubt many women would actually laugh at this though... well at least not in amusement towards you. If there was any laughter, it would likely be the awkward sort that comes from the humiliation of having other people watching you poop... or from the complex mix of emotions and stress that most would be feeling in that situation. The most common outward response would be exactly what you described, I think: Extreme revolution and a clear desire to GTF out of the situation immediately. That sort of reaction can be humiliating and fun too though if you're prepared for it. It could also lead to more interesting situations in the future. Those women from now on would look at you like they would a bug, and they would certainly have no respect for you. They may even feel genuine contempt for you. Future sessions where you ask to be treated less than a man would undoubtedly be a more realistic experience for all parties involved.

Way
You're right. It's surprising how even many "professionals" have no problem letting a fat old guy cum on their face yet they can't handle their own poo.

I did meet the same girl again Monday night Wish she were a bit more dominant or at least had a mean streak though, while I'm sure she doesn't respect me in any way she still treats me way too nice. I'm sure someday I'll find one or more but for now it's nice to at least have a reliable "donor!" My ultimate fantasy would be a scenario like the Dom-Princess movies, a group of sadistic women with real contempt who have absolutely no limits but first I need to get more practice eating, can't even finish a whole load yet I definitely like the idea of being forced beyond my limit and want to be tortured with poo but something tells me there would be a huge risk of suffocating if I tried something crazy like that without more practice.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:37 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. I would like that scenario, too.
Old Yesterday, 5:57 PM

I have a fantasy of being a woman's slave for at least a month and her having her lady friends over and taking a giant dump on my face in front of them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: