Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 5:05 PM

I have a question for 'Shefights'...Maybe I'm going mad, but I seem to remember a week or two ago, there was a clip available in your clips4sale store of a topless girl beating up a guy, but now it doesn't seem to be available? I was planning on purchasing it...hmm...maybe I'm getting confused different store?

However, on that subject - I would LOVE to see a topless or even naked girl beat the crap out of a guy. Any chance we could see that in the near future? Drool...
Old 08-02-2009, 8:40 PM

Hyamacar:

Thanks for your suggestion. We will try to incorporate that in one of the upcoming videos.
Old 08-02-2009, 8:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdude View Post
I have a question for 'Shefights'...Maybe I'm going mad, but I seem to remember a week or two ago, there was a clip available in your clips4sale store of a topless girl beating up a guy, but now it doesn't seem to be available? I was planning on purchasing it...hmm...maybe I'm getting confused different store?

However, on that subject - I would LOVE to see a topless or even naked girl beat the crap out of a guy. Any chance we could see that in the near future? Drool...

You probably saw it on our website, not the store:

There are three topless MMA fights that we show there that are available directly from Shefights as downloads. If you are interested in purchasing, send us an email at shefights@yahoo.com. We will send you an invoice that can be paid with a credit card. As soon as it's paid, we send you the download link for the video.

We will also be selling a topless MMA fight at the clipstore in the next day or two:

In order for a store/website to advertise here, they need to place a MDFF banner with a clickable link back to the main page of this forum on their site.

UN1

Last edited by undrneath1; 08-03-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needcbt View Post
http://www.clubdom.com

Brutality at its finest.
clubdom.com is flagged by Firefox-- says it has been reported as a site that infects your computer with trojans, etc.

Anyone care to comment on this?
Old 09-08-2009, 12:37 PM

I can't comment on Clubdom itself but I've purchased several of their clips from www.clips4sale.com/store/5751 and not had any virus or trojan problems.
Old 09-15-2009, 9:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambonebean2003 View Post
Those are amazing. I hope they make downloads available.
They more than likely will never do. I know not many Japanese manufactors who offer downloadservices at all. I have no idea why, but its obviously, that most of Japanes stuff is only sold in Japan, and with no way available elsewhere, at the latest as a download spread to the web...
Old 09-23-2009, 7:00 AM

On their site Club Q make a point of saying they do not offer downloads. I have bought several discs from Battle, AV Fighting and Club Q in the past and have had no problems at all. I live in the UK and they took about 7-10 days to arrive.
Old 10-20-2009, 9:21 PM

Does anyone know of a site other than clips4sale.com that Empress Maxena is on ?
Old 10-24-2009, 12:15 PM

I agree with the early posts recommending clubdom. That is my favorite brutal femdom site.

Also another site that has not been mentioned, but deserves a look is the owk site. They can get pretty brutal and cruel with their slaves.

(But I would first check out clubdom)

I think the best femdom beatdown video of all time is Leather Bitches produced by the english mansion.

Last edited by humanchair; 10-24-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 8:44 AM

Hello,

very interesting thread and I want to add two more suggestions to the discussion.

One is http://www.facebusting.com

(I haven't seen more than the previews yet)

and the other ist http://www.love-boots.com - especially video no. 13.

"Cruel lynch executed by two women in a basement room.
A male slave is stamped by black leather boots at his face, beaten, kicked and dragged.
Minimized CCD camera attached to the male's head gives real images."

A preview can be found at http://www.love-boots.com/video13eng.htm

Unfortunately it can't be downloaded but must be ordered in Japan. I got the full DVD and it is so far the most brutal and cruel trampling- and kicking-video I know.
Old 11-15-2009, 9:13 AM

Thanks, I'd not heard of love-boots before.
On the subject of kicking/trampling scenarios, www.spikeystep.com features some pretty brutal clips.
Old 07-23-2010, 5:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
I definitely thought of this site when I saw this thread. Damn..... where did they find such brutal ladies?? Some poster said they are Hungarian? Actually, they should call their site brutalamazons, or devilwomen.

If the Nazis ever come to power again, these women seem like they'd enjoy being guards in the concentration camps. They're scary!
that's a fucked up point. Just saying.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:26 PM

Extreme CBT&Ballbusting clipstore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambonebean2003 View Post
I love their content but periodically, they have glitches where you can't download the files. I tried emailing their web support and the credit card processor with no replies so I won't be joining again. Too bad too...
Not sure if this is ur cup a tea, lot of free previews. Just my 2cents
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6948
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xcbtheader.jpg (92.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg bitingballs4.jpg (22.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg bbhandcapballpullcover.jpg (31.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg cock torturesounds.jpg (33.1 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by mistresssimmers; 07-24-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 2:24 PM

I was a big fan of clubdom too until Ms Aie disappeared for some reason. I found it less interesting than some years ago. My favourite violent sites are:

Women Hurt Men Extreme: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40000/
it's new but it's already on the top stores on clips4sale: It brutalk how they slap his poor face.

Barefoot Princess Video (Goddess Melanie): http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2218/
She's always on top.. one of the best mistress ever!! (but I suggest the first clips from Her store - more cruel)

Finally .. my favourite, but HER store is no longer updated since years
wish She comes back one day... the most brutal and sexy Goddess in my opinion.
Mistress AIE: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9085
(from the owner of Clubdom) first clips were the best and most cruel, expecially "Extreme Caning", "There Is No Mercy Here", "By Feet":
Old 08-03-2010, 5:46 PM
Mistress Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfeet View Post
I was a big fan of clubdom too until Ms Aie disappeared for some reason. I found it less interesting than some years ago. My favourite violent sites are:

Women Hurt Men Extreme: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40000/
it's new but it's already on the top stores on clips4sale: It brutalk how they slap his poor face.

Thank you dfeet!

How very kind of you... for those of you who don't know Women Hurt Men Extreme is my clip store. We do get very very violent towards the fat ugly loser, particularly when we are drunk.

Probably the most violent vid we did was Breaking The Slave, he was a total mess afer that one, but there's plenty of hard violence in the others including face whipping, face kicking and face punching. As hard as we can - it's more fun that way!

Kicks and kisses
Sophie xx

Last edited by undrneath1; 08-04-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: