Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 4:47 PM
crush toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyamacar View Post
Hi Tread, did you die...or are you at hospital??? .)
If not, please tell how did it goes, and are there to be some clip from session?
I got two slightly cracked ribs but I'm fine. She's brutal. You can see previews at
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/tread-trample
Look for "Trample Down Insanity"
Old 04-28-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
I got two slightly cracked ribs but I'm fine. She's brutal. You can see previews at
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/tread-trample
Look for "Trample Down Insanity"
Nice to hear that she didnt sent you to hospital...or even worse

Action seems from pictures to be quite intensive...even i dont like feet worship action at all.
Old 04-28-2009, 5:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjak View Post
Hey, which of your videos have the best stomping and kicking, particularly with boots (Hired Muscle/ Walk looks promising on that count). I'd like no-holds-barred hard stomping and kicking. Do your Extreme Beatdowns of Mark have that?
The Danica and Kelly Ann Extreme definitely has that. In fact Mark had a boot print on his back for two weeks. He also had broken ribs and his face was beaten to where it was unrecognizable - all from punches and kicks. Danica also made him kiss her boots, and then beat him up some more for bleeding on them.

The Rebeckah 9 minute gi video is probably the best ever made for brutal kicks and punches. She really didn't like the guy, and it showed. She broke his ribs and nose, and gave him a very severe concussion. In fact we had to stop shooting after nine minutes because he had uncontrollable vomiting from the concussion. At the hospital they said one more hit to the head could have killed him. Plus, when Rebeckah took off her gi top, leaving just her sports bra and low hip-higging gi pants, she looked incredibly beautiful.

On the clips4sale store, I would recommend Moriah's Extreme Beatdown of Mark, which is also as brutal as any beatdown ever done and features a lot of devastating kicks.

Edit: If you want to advertise your stores here, you need a MDFF banner with a clickable link back to this forum placed there.

UN1

Last edited by undrneath1; 05-02-2009 at 2:03 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 4:03 PM

Please make a member site!

[quote=shefights;856714]The Danica and Kelly Ann Extreme definitely has that. In fact Mark had a boot print on his back for two weeks. He also had broken ribs and his face was beaten to where it was unrecognizable - all from punches and kicks. Danica also made him kiss her boots, and then beat him up some more for bleeding on them.

The Rebeckah 9 minute gi video is probably the best ever made for brutal kicks and punches. She really didn't like the guy, and it showed. She broke his ribs and nose, and gave him a very severe concussion. In fact we had to stop shooting after nine minutes because he had uncontrollable vomiting from the concussion. At the hospital they said one more hit to the head could have killed him. Plus, when Rebeckah took off her gi top, leaving just her sports bra and low hip-higging gi pants, she looked incredibly beautiful.

On the clips4sale store, I would recommend Moriah's Extreme Beatdown of Mark, which is also as brutal as any beatdown ever done and features a lot of devastating kicks.

Last edited by undrneath1; 05-02-2009 at 2:02 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 6:12 PM

We've given that some thought. One of the problems is a member site requires updates on a regular schedule, and we're somewhat at the mercy of volunteer availability.

I'm interested in exploring this further, though. Why would you prefer a member site over buying the individual clips from the store?
Old 05-02-2009, 6:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shefights View Post
We've given that some thought. One of the problems is a member site requires updates on a regular schedule, and we're somewhat at the mercy of volunteer availability.

I'm interested in exploring this further, though. Why would you prefer a member site over buying the individual clips from the store?
member site usually gives you access to more material. Slightly better deal for the money and of course you can get clips of material not appropriate for clips4sale
Old 05-02-2009, 6:35 AM

It would be a slightly better deal for the money if we were sure we could add content on schedule, but we go through volunteers pretty quickly, and sometimes we can go a couple weeks unable to shoot. When we get a steadier supply of volunteers, we will probably go this route.

We already sell material too extreme for clips4sale directly. We list most of it on our site:

http://www.shefights.net/customresale.php

http://www.shefights.net/extremebeatdown.php
Old 05-02-2009, 1:38 PM

Quote:
It would be a slightly better deal for the money if we were sure we could add content on schedule, but we go through volunteers pretty quickly, and sometimes we can go a couple weeks unable to shoot. When we get a steadier supply of volunteers, we will probably go this route.

We already sell material too extreme for clips4sale directly. We list most of it on our site:

This is classic situation, customes wants more content againts money which they pay to producer

Like i have many times told here, i think that clips which are sold with price 1$/minute are too expensive..because you really cant be sure what you get.
And from one or two disappointment you have lost a customer.

I know, that it is not business wise, to put all material to membersite, because you get more money from selling clips directly.

But how about you sometime create a site, where you collect all older clips (like 6 month olds) and sell them with one membership pass?
No reneval, no updates, just one package of older clips with one price.

With that, customers can check what you have with cheaper price, and if they like your material, they surely buy more and directly from clip store. Because they cant know, if there will be any more cheap package coming up.

I was thinking that price of 50$ from some 120 minutes of older material sounds fair to all?

Comments??
Old 05-03-2009, 7:04 AM

Quote:

If you can make it available through a purchase for download as opposed to having to email, etc., it'll make it much easier.
Old 05-03-2009, 1:57 PM

Quote:
Is the vomiting caught on tape? $50 is a lot for nine minutes but damn I'm tempted, I'm wondering when the actual clip stops.
Old 05-03-2009, 4:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyamacar View Post
This is classic situation, customes wants more content againts money which they pay to producer

Like i have many times told here, i think that clips which are sold with price 1$/minute are too expensive..because you really cant be sure what you get.
And from one or two disappointment you have lost a customer.

I know, that it is not business wise, to put all material to membersite, because you get more money from selling clips directly.

But how about you sometime create a site, where you collect all older clips (like 6 month olds) and sell them with one membership pass?
No reneval, no updates, just one package of older clips with one price.

With that, customers can check what you have with cheaper price, and if they like your material, they surely buy more and directly from clip store. Because they cant know, if there will be any more cheap package coming up.

I was thinking that price of 50$ from some 120 minutes of older material sounds fair to all?

Comments??
We try to make every clip worth the money, and if we feel it isn't, we don't sell it. Not everybody will like every clip, but we try as hard as we can to maintain quality. To sell the clips for less than $1/minute would make it extremely difficult to maintain the business - especially at Shefights, where we pay the women a percentage of revenue rather than a small fee at the time of shoot. The Shefights fighters make far more than the industry average, but we feel they are worth it.

As for selling older clips on a member site, the opposite is actually more common. If we could be sure of a supply of volunteers, we could make more money by making the new clips available exclusively on the member site, and then putting them on clips4sale at a later date. That is what most companies do, in fact. It isn't economics that prevents us from going to a member site, but simply the unpredictability of our production schedule. When we can solve that problem, we will go that direction.

Last edited by shefights; 05-03-2009 at 4:39 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 4:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambonebean2003 View Post
If you can make it available through a purchase for download as opposed to having to email, etc., it'll make it much easier.
We do deliver the video via download, but are forced to have the order process go through email. We tried to sell them on our own site directly - www.shefights.net, but weren't able to keep a credit card merchant because of the extreme violence and bloodiness of our products. Credit card companies refuse to work with products like that.

Our process works easily, though. We have somebody monitoring for orders almost all the time. As soon as we receive the order, we send a payment request which is paid online with a credit card, but not through our own merchant. As soon as the payment is made, we send the link. Often, the entire process takes only slightly longer than going through clips4sale. We also sell all of our clips4sale clips this way at a 20% discount from the c4sale price. Most of our regular customers opt for that.
Old 05-03-2009, 4:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauur View Post
Is the vomiting caught on tape? $50 is a lot for nine minutes but damn I'm tempted, I'm wondering when the actual clip stops.
The vomiting wasn't caught on tape. As soon as the vomiting started I put down the camera because I knew how much trouble the guy was in. He does look in terrible distress, though.

The private sale videos are more expensive for two reasons. First, because they are not sold in a store with a lot of traffic, they sell at a much lower volume, which means we have to charge more. Second, they are absolutely unique and special - you won't find anything like them anywhere else. The Rebeckah 9 minute gi is, in my opinion, the absolute best beatdown ever done. We have never had a single customer complain about the price once they saw it.
Old 06-04-2009, 7:09 PM

any other suggestions?
Old 08-01-2009, 8:31 AM

I have and idea for your new clip, and i will then surely also bough it.

Have you ever thinking to add some butt bounching/crushing or jumping on your clips?
I really like to see clip, where girl first knocks victim down on ground, and then jumps on her and start buttbounce on victims face.
When girl does it properly, there will be some some nasty marks on victims face, maybe even bloody nose.

Im quite sure, that it isnt anymore dangerous to do that, than head kicking/hitting which girls do now.

Comments??

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: