Old 10-05-2015, 10:09 AM

Black Empress & Friends Session

Not the usual type of review.

I have known Black Empress (BE) for some time and have been lucky enough to have been trampled by her and her good friend Black Honey (BE), singly & both together. At one time BE & BH weighed in at around 53 stone/742lbs/336kg between them. During a conversation with BE she said that she wanted to introduce some of her friends to the art of trampling and kindly offered me the opportunity to be the subject for the “class”. Initially, there were to be four Ladies, but it was impossible to arrange a time to suit all of us, so three it was ;

Black Empress – 17st/238lbs/10753kg & 8UK/10US/42EUR feet
Ms Skylar – 10st/140lbs/63kg & 6UK/8½US/39EUR feet &
Ms Selina – 25st/350lbs/159kg & 7UK/9½US/42EUR feet
Making a total of 52st/728lbs/330kg (or 1/3 weight of a small car LOL !).

To be honest, I was starting to get a bit concerned as the time grew near and I climbed up the steps to BE’s flat as nervous as hell – what had I let myself in for ?

BE greeted me at the door with a huge mischievous smile and a big hug. BE’s smile could light up a room. BE led me into the lounge and introduced me to Skylar and Selina. I felt immediately at ease and after a short discussion about how the session would go and (as customary for me) supplying the Ladies with new flipflops the session began with BE telling me to lie on the floor by the wall with the shirt off. Of course, I was down there in place before you could say “trample” and in seconds BE was on my back showing the other Ladies how easy it should be. I felt her big squashy feet firmly pressing the flipflops down and moving up and down my back, shoulders, lower back, bum and thighs. Finally, one foot on my shoulder and one foot on my head covering my ear cutting off all sensation of sound as my other ear was firmly pressed against the floor. As BE stepped off I had all of her weight on my head for just a second or so.

The Ladies seemed to be amazed that I could take the weight without damage or injury, but BE told them that I had quite a high tolerance level, so that seemed to put their minds at rest for the forthcoming action.

Next up was Skylar for her very first trample. BE had advised her to wear the flipflops as there was less danger of slipping off, especially for first timers. BE helped Skylar to balance and of course stood on my hands to do so. Following in BE’s footsteps Skylar trampled me virtually all over and being just over half of BE’s weight was much easier to take. Finishing off with both feet on my head she stood there for some time – I could not hear what she was saying but I could feel some vibrations through her feet. Eventually, she hopped off saying “I enjoyed that very much”.
A short breather (for me) followed and then it was time for Selina’s first trample. BE stood on my hands again, covering them completely, then I felt the warmth of Selina’s foot through the flipflop touching my back teasing me as she got comfortable with her positioning. Her foot moved around a little and then suddenly all 25st was on me through one foot. A little relief from the pressure when the other foot joined it’s partner. Selina seemed to be a bit cautious at first but soon “found her footing” (excuse the pun) and basically gave me a thorough trampling, following the examples from BE and Skylar.

I was allowed a short break to prepare for some double trampling and had the pleasure of different combinations of the Ladies, barefoot, with the flipflops and the occasional pair of ballet flats. So far, I had been face down and then BE ordered me to lie on my back. The Ladies looked a bit intimidating from my lowly position, even Skylar who trampled most of my front, BE stood on my chest for a bit, I could see my chest depress by an inch or so as her weight settled – I did not last long though and chickened out at the thought of Selina as I think it may just have exceeded my limits, Selina, did not seem to happy with the idea either. It was a lively fifteen minutes or so, very intense for me and then the Ladies took a break.

We discussed how the session was going and we all agreed it was going well. Skylar and Selina were by now well into the swing of it and enjoying themselves immensely. At was at this point I noticed a pair of HH spiky sandals near to where Skyla had been sitting, I asked if she was going to try them on me. At first she was a bit uncertain, but BE & Selina quickly got her to agree, as I laid down BE’s feet were firmly on my hands as she steadied Skyla’s as she stepped up onto my back – bloody hell, it hurt, really hurt – just as well she was keeping much of her weight off the heels. Not for long, soon she was standing normally and those heeltips were digging well into me as she moved up and down, almost dancing under encouragement from BE and Selina. When I could not take it any more Skyla hopped off but not before she leant back on her heels, she was really getting into it now.

BE asked if I was OK, I said “OK, let’s have the heels on the front” and immediately regretted it. Putting my money where my mouth is I turned over and awaited the twin spikes. Skyla stepped up gently and as she settled her feet, the heeltips disappeared into my chest, it hurt even more than when they were on my back but I soon began to savour the feeling of something like two to three stone on each heel. The twin spikes were like daggers and seemed to generate heat where they were buried into me. All the time the Ladies were looking down at me and laughing, Skyla with a particularly mischievous grin on her face. All too soon she hopped off and sat down with the others leaving me to look at my “trophy marks” – they were deep D-shaped prints and as it happened still visible days later although after a week they had faded away. Skyla had by this time kicked off her sandals and, being a gentleman asked if I could have a close look at them – the heels were about 3½”, maybe 4” with D shaped tips less than ½” wide, thing is though, they were plastic tips and new – no wonder they hurt ! Selina said that she would bring some heels for the next time, now that would be impressive (in more ways than one) if I could take her weight with heels but she did promise to use some with chunky heels or wedges.

Then, the finale, BE said that it was time for all the Ladies to trample me at the same time. Well, even though the weight was well spread out I did not last long – BE on my shoulders, Skyla on my head and Selina on my butt. Still, not too bad and the most important thing was that the ladies were impressed.
All too soon the session was over, all in all an awesome session, in many ways more a “taster” session for the Ladies new to trampling and I considered it a great honour to be the first of many lucky rugs to be trampled by them. BE was of course her usual expert self and the new Ladies proved to be expert trampler’s who enjoyed what they were doing immensely. The flipflops certainly helped them gain confidence during the early part of the session. I have to say that the Ladies were pleasant company who enjoyed having a rug underfoot, talking of which all the Ladies have nice soft feet.

We did take some video, but it did not come out very well, hopefully, we can take some video suitable for preview in the not too distant future.

I’m certainly looking forward to the next session and hopefully there will be room “for one more on top” as it will be four Ladies this time round. If you fancy a single, double, triple or quad session then contact BE and go for it – you will not be disappointed. BE and the Ladies will also do facesitting and other Domme sessions. Some, not all of the Ladies have “fetish” wear (personally, I prefer normal/streetwear) and of course a huge variety of footwear. Please bear in mind that you need to treat the Ladies with respect. There is no sexual contact and absolutely no relief in any formallowed.

You can contact BE via her blog http://black-empress.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by bfrug; 10-05-2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-05-2015, 2:23 PM

Great to see she is still in the swing of things and still going strong! I had many good times with BE going back a few years now. Life got complicated and just lost touch. BE is certainly warm, bubbly and just fun to hang out with.

Trample is not my thing but each to their own. Glad you had a blast, and great review. Certainly sent me tumbling down memory lane Ah good times. *sigh*

Definitely recommended !
Old 10-28-2015, 8:54 AM

Just to add - if anyone has any questions then please feel free to ask..................
Old 11-06-2015, 7:54 AM
big black facesitter

Glad you had as much fun as us ladies did

Found a pic on my iPad thought I would add.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (308.4 KB, 50 views)

:Black_empress@hotmail.co.uk
Old 11-08-2015, 5:30 AM

Looks like good fun, one day I'll grow some balls and book a session.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEmpress View Post
Glad you had as much fun as us ladies did

Found a pic on my iPad thought I would add.
Excellent thanks - fair amount of weight on me there LOL !

Going for 4 x ladies for the next session.................
Old 11-11-2015, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo_boo_boo View Post
Looks like good fun, one day I'll grow some balls and book a session.
Go for it - you will not regret it - BE is a lovely Lady (she can be wicked, very wicked if you want her to be though LOL !).

FYI - BE is the Lady on the left.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: