Old 07-03-2015, 1:53 PM

Clip Review: He Loves The Cock

Before Her well documented vacation, read about it and enjoy the pics on Her twitter, Mistress B had some fun with Her film slave. A day of recording has returned some of the hottest femdom clips available, check out the ones that have been released so far at Her Clips4Sale page.

I have to say, I am so incredibly jealous of Mistress B's slave in this clip. Not only does he have the pleasure of being in Her company for the day, he also gets to take part in my biggest fantasy. On all fours; he awaits, what I can only imagine is the most amazing sensation in the world. Her cock inches away from his ass, ready to pound and fuck his little ass. This is the only thing I dream about. Mistress B approaching me with Her strap on, looking so god dam intimidating and beautiful, me on all fours anxious and desperate for Her to plough my sissy pussy.

As the clip begins, he is already in position, waiting for his Mistress. He knows what is coming and I'm sure he was as desperate for it as I would have been. That doesn't mean he's going to get right away though, that wouldn't be fun for Mistress B. She intends to tease him and make him ache and beg for Her cock. She reminds him how much he loves the cock and how much he wants it. She makes him tell the camera the kind of condoms he bought for this clip, ultra ribbed. She makes him beg for Her strap on before she will give it to him though. It doesn't take long before Mistress B is destroying his ass, his toes curling in pain and pleasure. Mistress B humiliating him as he whimpers beneath Her.

This clip is the perfect mix of power and extreme humiliation. Mistress B knows exactly how to exploit Her slaves desires and force him to submit to Her will. She makes him addicted to Her cock and soon it is all that he could ever want. I think this is an incredibly hot clip and would recommend this clip to anyone into pegging, femdom and humiliation in general. This one of Mistress B's many clips with this slave and it shows how much She loves to use and abuse him. This clip is the perfect example of the power The Mistress B has over so many men.

You can buy it here for just $8.99!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: