Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 1:41 AM

session with Mistress Jenna UK

Hi all,

just joined this great forum and thought i would post a reviwe of a Mistress i have just found.

To explain; i was the property of a beautiful Goddess in NE UK called Mistress Daniella but alas She retired last year so i have been searching for a Mistress to by my new owner.

Any of you who have been in a similar position will know how hard this is. If you are a sub who bounces from one Mistress to another then i surmise this isnt an issue but for me i like serving one Mistress and staying loyal.

After many so-so sessions and some downright crap ones (pm me who to avoid in UK) i ventured further afield and visited Mistress Jenna.

OMG She is bloody amazing.

i have posted severl reviews of my visits to her now because She is so addictive.

My last session was 3 weeks ago and I'm booked in for another next week (wish i could spend more time with her lol). As soon as i was in the door She greeted with with Her beautiful smile. i am no fan of Mistresses who snarl, for me domination is about power. And ths Mistress has me controlled with simply her smile.

She lit a cigarette and had me undress. Don't mind admitting i'm a big smoking fan so when my pants came off i was at my most impresive. i served as Her ashtray swallowing all Her ash and then the lipstick coated butt - never easy to swallow but i managed it.

This was followed by CBT with more cigarettes. a cock whipping which had me crying out for mercy and then the safe word.

But the amazing thing is that She convinced me to try meedle play. i am no fan of needles but i really really wanted to impress this Mistress so went with it. i was rewarded with that gorgeous smile again as She slid several needles into my nipples (mine are quite sticky outty).

The worst thing is leaving Her. But i just wanted to share that this sub is a hppy one again. Ive found another Goddess to be owned by. Might post some pics of Her later. For now Here is Her website so You all see why im so smitten.

ashita

http://www.mistressjenna.co.uk/welcome.html
Old 04-26-2012, 11:05 AM

anyone else with any reviews on Mistress Jenna? I'm thinking of visiting her, looks amazing, also what happened to the replies? it says 2 on the forum page but nothing on the thread
Old 04-27-2012, 3:43 AM

Yeah ddp,

the only ones i can see are mine and yours.

On a different note, I am still seeing Mistress Jenna and She is still absolutely wonderful.
Old 04-27-2012, 1:27 PM

cool, my only reservation is that most of the reviews I've read have said that a lot of her sessions contain cigarette and needle play and these are the 2 things I have zero interest in.

I assume her sessions are different enough and that she can easily work around it, what do you think?
Old 05-02-2012, 9:03 AM

Mistress Jenna isn't a big smoker; She tends to do it for me because She knows i have a HUGE smoking fetish.

But She is quite happy not to smoke in session.

Equally, I have only ever done needle play with Her once - and that was just to try it.

She is very diverse in what She loves doing to Her slaves (and yes, you can tell when a Mistress loves what She is doing as i am sure you will agree). Only things She doesn't like are intimate body worship and scat.

If this is what You seek then you will have to go elsewhere.

She will do roleplay stuff too. i once gave Her an idea for a session which was pretty scripted. She took this and enhanced it so that I was unaware of what was coming next but it was still basically what I asked for. Absolutely amazing.

It is up to you whether or not you wish to serve Her.

But me...i am totally smitten.
Old 05-02-2012, 2:19 PM

thanks ashita, that sounds great, seems just what i want, how sexual are the sessions? sounds like a weird question, obviously no actual sex goes on but how much intimate touching i guess i'd describe it?
Old 05-03-2012, 2:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddp View Post
thanks ashita, that sounds great, seems just what i want, how sexual are the sessions? sounds like a weird question, obviously no actual sex goes on but how much intimate touching i guess i'd describe it?
Sexual? Or Sensual?

She is definitely very sensual and will tease you senseless!!!

But touching? Hmmm i guess that would depend on how well She gets on with the sub.

You would not be able to insist on it; if you tried i am sure She would send You packing. But perhaps if you really submiited to Her and She was pleased you may be rewarded with a lot of 'attention'

Let's just leave it to your imagination what i mean by that shall we! lol

Seriously, She is amazing. But you need to decide if She is the Mistress for you. Only you can decide that.

But definitely worth a visit.

And if you do pluck up the courage, i would love to hear if you share my view about Her.
Old 05-06-2012, 7:03 AM

You are for sure selling me on her, she sounds amazing, going to try to book something in the next couple of weeks, I actually can't wait but unfortunately won't have free time to go this week how expensive are her sessions?

'attention' you say? please elaborate! of course I wouldn't try to insist on anything as it would be rude and completely against the whole concept of female domination! I can't wait to be tied, teased and controlled by this beautiful mistress!
Old 05-06-2012, 7:10 AM

She is TOTALLY amazing.

Check out Her website; She has two clips on there. (and more planned).

It is likely that You will need to book a few weeks in advance so i suggest you ring Her this week to get booked in for a day that suits you. Feel free to mention my name when you speak to Her and that i suggested her to you. (after all this advice i think i deserve some credit lol).

Expensive? Not expensive at all. But i am not going to note that here - you will need to discuss this with her directly.

Tied? Teased?

Ohhhhh...She will certainly enjoy you!!!!!

let me know how you get on.
Old 05-16-2012, 9:31 AM

I must say I have visited Mistress Jenna now a few times at the various dungeons she has had.

I am not into smoking or needles but still had an amazing time, she has so many more skills to offer and way she uses them in session, well it has to be experienced.

I can't wait to see her again.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:23 PM

good to hear you enjoyed it submk10, I still haven't gone or called yet, been saving money for my holiday, that's pretty much paid off now so I have some more spare cash to play with.

I'll mention your name if she's impressed with me ashita, if I am a failure I won't drag you down with me haha, as I said earlier tie and tease is my main fetish and I've got this urge to be strap on fucked by a mistress, turning the tables on me if you wish, hopefully the beautiful Mistress Jenna will be the one to do it!
Old 05-18-2012, 8:53 AM

DDP - don't try and contact Her now as She is on holiday...leave it a week to book for the week after at the earliest.

You do need to book in advance if you can only see Her on certain days as She can be very popular.

I served Her again earlier this week and blimey.............She did things no other Mistress could get me to do. had me totally under her spell..asked how much i adore Her and then told me to prove it!!! Trapped lol

Tie, Tease, strap-on training. She will be Your dream Mistress i promise You.

Feel free to use my name when ringing Her up; if You are a crap slave that's you not me lol

But I tell You what; if She isnt everything and more that You ever dreamed of i will refund you the tribute. THAT's how good She is.

And you don't have to take my word for it; submk10 has visited this sublime Lady several times it seems.
Old 05-18-2012, 9:48 AM

thanks again man, I'll give her a call next week sometime

in the mean time I've also been looking at http://www.mistress-roxy.co.uk/ she is in Liverpool and has a deal 160 for 1.5hrs, which seems cheap to me.
any experience with her?
Old 05-18-2012, 10:28 AM

thanks for the report... mistress jenna has a certain tang, yes.
Old 05-20-2012, 3:07 AM
100% Facesitting Goodness

Anyone had a facesitting session with her?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: