Old 03-28-2010, 5:32 PM

A Femdom novel

Here are some excerpts:

Our relationship grew more intimate, day by day. Mother's mood swings, her cruelty, and her greed for devotion started increasing. Every small act that did not bear her seal of approval would be considered an act of transgression. "My authority in the house is the only authority," she used to say, and left no stone unturned to prove it. It was she who was feeding me, and I was reminded of that, every day, every meal. Every meal in the house had to have her endorsement, that is, blessings from her feet, and her whims. I cooked the dinner, and then served her meal. Then I took my meal, and laid it at her feet. It is only after she had touched the food with her slippers that I was allowed to sit down and eat at her feet. Often, I went on waiting, as she watched TV, and had her meal, paying me no attention. Sometimes, she would have one of her whims.

"No food for you today," she would say after ten minutes of waiting.

I thanked her and put the food back in the refrigerator. I came back, and massaged her feet, as she ate, in complete silence. My surrender was abolute. No questions were asked.
Suddenly, she would say "I like you to think of serving me better, rather than think of food. That is the thing that must be uppermost in your mind.

You must be grateful for all the small mercies that I show you. No mercy is to be taken for granted."

The relationship slowly spilled out of the house. Gradually, her close circle of friends came to learn of it. This came as a major embarrassment to me. As you must have realized by now, I was a shy and introvert child, sensitive to the opinions of others. However, I had to swallow my embarrassment, and massage Mother's feet as she sat down and had long sessions with her friends over tea and snacks. My mother's friends were a loosely knit version of a "embittered housewives club" or a "divorcee group", one of the kind that formally forms in meetup.com these days. The women bonded over neighborhood gossip, home cooked snacks, and a disgust for the male species. Their disapproval of men was quite forthright, and at hindsight, I see that coming from the lack of attention that they recieved from men throughout their adult life.
Old 03-28-2010, 5:35 PM

Another excerpt:

She liked her dirty toes sucked on, as she had her tea. Her other foot would be playing absentmindedly with my bare balls. infact kneading them.
She pressed my balls hard, and I writhed in pain, as I lay at her feet.

She would laugh out loud "Go on sucking, go on sucking.I dont want to hear your cries."

It gave her an immense pleasure, as I sucked with greater vigor as a result of the shock treatment. Often, she would take her feet out of my mouth, and ask me to plant deep, passionate kisses to her feet. The kisses had to be long and my mouth had to be pressed hard against her feet. She would ensure the right amount of pressure, by pressing my balls with the other feet. From the toes, I would gradually go up.I licked her dark,dirty, ugly, hairy legs, and often the hair would enter my mouth.

I would inevatibly comment sometime during this process "Jethima, I love to lick your hairy legs. You are my owner jethima, and I will do all that you tell me to."

She loved to hear this. Long years of living at the mercies of women had taught me to keep them in good humor, to keep them pleased. In this moments of pleasure, Ratna jethima rewarded me by removing her foot from my balls, and caressing my soft and tender young body with her corned feet. This was her way of loving me.

She smiled a dreamy, sweet, almost cute smile, at these intimate moments. For a few fleeting seconds, we had become lovers. She, a neglected middle aged post menopause woman, and me, a docile timid young boy, who often confused affection and cruelty, tenderness and discipline. I do not know why I brought up the word post-menopause here, but this was what I was always reminded of when I saw her.

But this smiling angel would soon change to a vicious cruel bitch, as desire took over her. As I went up her knees, and reached her thighs, she would start twitching. She started getting wet as I licked her sweaty, hairy thighs, and planted deep kisses of affection. She held up my shoulders clawing her nails deep into my back.

She would go on saying faintly "Ah, do a good job, ahhhh, a good job. I will make you cry in pain, if you dont ahhhhh give out your best ahhhhhhh."

Then, she would suddenly say "wait," and pick me up by my hair. She would get up, and leave me kneeling there. I always hoped that this moment doesn't come, but this routine was followed invariably, in every session that I have had with her. She returned with new instruments of torture, her eyes shining, a cruel grin on her face, and saree wet with precum.

"I want to make sure I control the intensity of licking. If you obey, and be a good boy, I may not hurt you much," she said.

"I will now give you the honor to lick my pussy. But first, you must beg for it."

I again planted kisses at her feet, licked them, rubbed my nose on her feet, and said," jethima, I feel so proud to have the oppurtunity to serve you. Thank you so much for teaching me my place, to respect females, and to give them pleasure. I will be grateful to you for your teachings. Please give me the oppurtunity to be of service to you."

She would sit down, and pull off her panties. I went inside her saree, to reach her hairy pussy.............

Read the full story here:
http://indianfemdomnovel.webs.com/Mother/pg12.html

P.S. The story has the occassional indian word, which may not make sense.
I will provide a translation if people ask for it.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:03 AM

Unhappy Link Dies

I love the beginning of this story. But, the story in the link dies after about 17 pages. Is it posted someplace else?
Does anybody know of site for other stories featuring Indian/Middle Eastern/Asian Femdommes?
Old 07-07-2010, 8:44 PM

Check out the site again, it has been updated. It is now posted in its entirety in Lulu.
Old 07-08-2010, 6:33 AM

Humble thanks for your gracious reply.

Thank you, anuj_m_2002. I will try the link again.

I like Lulu publishing and will gladly buy your novel. Please, what is the title? I had not seen it in previous, recent (as of about 1 month ago) searches of Lulu eBooks under terms: Femdom or Female Domination.

Can you refer me to other sites or resources for Indian Femdom?

Thank you again and I hope your generosity is suitably rewarded!
Old 07-08-2010, 6:21 PM

Its called "Domestic Goddesses". I just uploaded it a couple of days ago.
You can either search with the name in Lulu, or see a link on the webpage which I gave a link of in the first post.
Old 09-25-2016, 7:17 PM

I sent you a pm anuj. Does anyone have this story to re-post or have a link to purchase?
Old 09-26-2016, 5:15 AM

Site is frozen
Old 09-26-2016, 6:25 AM

Yes, unfortunately.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: