Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Old 05-07-2015, 2:57 PM

All Ass All Day - Mistress B - POV Ass worship clip

Hi all

I wanted to share with you all my new review of The Mistress B's new clip, All Ass All Day. I hope you enjoy reading this and I encourage you to buy the clip.

All Ass All day is an unimaginably delicious voyeuristic view of Mistress B's astonishing ass. From the moment She wakes up to the moment She falls asleep, you will not be able to take your eyes of Her exquisite ass. Filmed from a voyeur's point of view; you get to follow Mistress B throughout Her day, with the best possible view - Her ass. Along with the entrancing visual stimulant of Mistress B's ass; She also tantalizingly torments you, with Her seductive encouragements in your ear. The clip is quickly becoming a favourite of mine, I just cannot get enough of Her delectable ass.

The clip begins early in the morning; as Mistress B's alarm goes off to wake Her up, you are there waiting to catch an early glimpse of Her fantastic ass. As she kneels on her bed to open the curtains, you catch the first sight of her ass, in a tiny pair of pj shorts. Looking incredibly cute and delightful, you know the day is going to be spectacular. As she leaves the room, you quickly follow behind her, eyes fixed on her ass. A quick change and you are now greeted with incredibly hot sight of Mistress B in tight yoga pants, as you follow her to the gym. You can see the curves of her amazing ass with each step she takes. As she begins her exercises, you will become mesmerised by her movements. Her ass will have you transfixed and her voice will affirm what you already know, her ass is superior to you. You will begin to throb and ache, as she does lunges in her hot yoga pants. The curve of her ass is pure perfection.

All that exercise left her sweaty and you get to be the luckiest pervert in the world, as you are granted the unequivocal honour of staring at Her perfect ass in the shower. This is one of the hottest scenes I have ever seen in my life. Completely naked, Mistress B steps into the shower and you have the perfect view of her astonishing ass. This one scene alone will make you into her ass addict. One glimpse of Mistress B in her shower and you will be begging to worship her ass.

I have described only a tiny part of this breathtaking ass worship clip. I can guarantee that this clip will drive you insane for Mistress B's ass. The voyeuristic nature of this clip is absolutely perfect, it leaves you with only one thing to focus on and that is her ass. Her sensual teasing will reinforce the incredibly hot images you are seeing.

I urge you all to go check this clip out, especially if you are an ass worshipper. I love this clip and I believe it is one of the hottest ass worship clips I have seen.

You can purchase it via Mistress B's clips4sale page here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: