Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Old 11-16-2013, 6:22 AM
MODERATOR. Sir BAN -A-LOT

Membership sites that are worth your cash

As per Ass_on_Face's suggestion, I'll start this off. I've never actually had a membership (married to a lovely lady that like doing this), but from my conversations with WebmasterBob, he's set of sites would be worth the coin. He's a great guy, very opn, and someone you can trust is always someone you can do business with.

Anyone else?

Perhaps we should also do an official thread of sites/owners that should be avoided as well.
Old 11-16-2013, 8:06 AM
Fart maniac

Thumbs up

Great thread Erik. Let's bring some positivity back to facesitting
Old 12-09-2013, 1:48 PM

DeadlyFemmes.com : Old videos of theirs were what I really used to like. More sensual domination. Unfortunately, following up with the recent trends they have started more on semi-competitive themes. Still good videos though.
Old 12-10-2013, 8:57 AM
Carpe Diem

Thus far the list is very marginal and the comments are of the same.

So ,let me start with spicing up some things so that at least folks have an idea what is out there regarding value for money facesitting sites.
I am not talking about 1 bogus comment like "I think miss.... is an awesome dom blabla..."but more like: Great quality clips with great facesitting
scenes in it and cleancut good looking women, who seem to enjoy themselves.
aka the whole package!

1 Brutal Facesitting.

2 Men are Slaves & co (Co = all related sites like Subbygirls,cumcountdown etc.)

3 Facesitting Girls (former Smother.de)

4 Meanworld & co (Co= all related sites)

5 Roman Femdom & co ( Co = all related sites)

6 Mistress Madeline

7 Dom Karin

8 Femmes Fatales aka Robin Smothers.

9 Smother.com

10 Facesitting & Smothering aka IBN
Old 12-10-2013, 9:48 AM
French fit slave

Nice list

I can agree with the list; but have put other great websites As The English Dungeon, Sit and Smother,Club Stiletto and Femdom-Berlin.com. I took membership of all of them and was never disappointed.

Meanworld is still at the top, and they have such a huge archive that, it could even be a good deal without any update for a while, and the updates are going on may be with less interesting ladies (young and tiny ladies from Men Are Slaves ect.. while I prefer curvy ones as Karen Fisher, Kelli Staxx, Allura Jenson or mature ones as Kendra Lust).

Others website are different but very exciting.

Borisbiker

http://borisblogpics.tumblr.com/ - My new blog on Tumblr, some new pics but let me some time to upgrade it.

www.dominatrice-paris.fr - The new blog dedicated to the real mistress who totally owns me and who dominates me without any limit.
Old 12-10-2013, 9:51 AM
Big sweaty booty

Good thread and some nice selections sgt I'm not familiar with the Dom Karin site or Mistress Madeline but i'll go check 'em out.

Good to see some sites out there are pleasing their customers.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Carpe Diem

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbik View Post
I can agree with the list; but have put other great websites As The English Dungeon, Sit and Smother,Club Stiletto and Femdom-Berlin.com. I took membership of all of them and was never disappointed.

I took a membership in all of those sites as well and even more i didn't mention in my top 10. I 'm talking about:

Femdom Army

Deadly Femmes

Dune Feet

Japanese Fetish club from MDFF member Yosi? (= owner/admin)

Just to name a few. But i had to draw a line somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
As per Ass_on_Face's suggestion, I'll start this off. I've never actually had a membership (married to a lovely lady that like doing this),
but from my conversations with WebmasterBob, he's set of sites would be worth the coin. He's a great guy, very opn, and someone you can trust is always
someone you can do business with.
I can confirm that. WB is a great guy and i know him trough MDFF. He was together with "Admino",Underneath and some other MDFF members also here in
the early days of this site and forum. We all saw the beginning of his site and the growth. I myself reviewed many of his videos he sent me later as a gift
for this forum, not because i got a free video,but simply because he knew my reviews were honest and sincere and not biased. The same goes for Yosi
whois the owner/admin of the Japanese Fetish site and Rennoch who now runs FetishCod.

The good old days.

Last edited by sgt; 12-10-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 3:19 AM
French fit slave

Femdom Army is back. I never joined. It looks nice. But when there is an update on July 7th, does it mean July of 2014 or 2013 ??

Borisbiker

http://borisblogpics.tumblr.com/ - My new blog on Tumblr, some new pics but let me some time to upgrade it.

www.dominatrice-paris.fr - The new blog dedicated to the real mistress who totally owns me and who dominates me without any limit.
Old 07-09-2014, 5:50 PM

deadly femmes -- respectfully disagree.

English Mansion -- strong second.

for pan-fetish, Mistress T. consistent quality, wide variety.

cordially, L.

Old 10-16-2014, 2:46 AM

What a nice thread.
As for my personal taste in sites I prefer when there is based on more like amateurs. Where there is more lifelike point of view and not to much effort in a script that is going to be the guide through the movie. With this I do NOT say that the play is bad in any way, but it comes more from the heart.
I have in honesty been surfing and had membership to several sites during the past years but have found a couple that I like very much, and give me that lifelike viewing experience.

princessnikkicruel.com
femdomuncut.com
Old 11-09-2014, 3:54 AM

I am gonna shamelessly self promote here and say that if you're into farting my c4s members site isn't shabby at all! 100% REAL content and I've never heard a complaint.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: