Old 11-10-2016, 12:42 AM

The foot freak

[THE FOOT FREAK

It started off as a normal day; I finished work around 2pm, drove home, went for a walk on the beach then dropped into my favourite coffee shop for a cappuccino and a glass of wine. The waitress, Caitlin, had worked there for several years and I’d had a crush on her from the first time I saw her, though I’d never acted on it because she was way out of my league and, anyway, I was much too old for her (she was 30 and I was 60!). Old guys can dream, right?

Caitlin was alone that day, apart from kitchen staff, and I was her only customer. She is 5’8”, dark hair below her shoulders, athletic build, legs to die for and feet that were just perfect. Caitlin was wearing flip-flops that day and my eyes wandered to her feet regularly, perhaps once too often.

I went up to the counter to pay my bill.

‘Thanks Caitlin, great coffee as usual’.

‘No worries David. Say, will you tell me something?’

‘Sure Caitlin, shoot’.

‘Why do you spend so much time looking at my feet?’

I flushed, somehow maintained eye contact, tried to think of a way out of answering, then, after an inexplicable delay, decided honesty was the best policy.

‘I like women’s feet Caitlin and you have pretty feet. Sorry if I offended you’.

‘That’s OK, I’m not offended by you perving, but only pretty?’

‘Well, beautiful, actually’.

‘That’s what I thought you’d say. I finish in an hour and always need a foot massage after work. Are you up for it?’

This was going too quickly to be comfortable. I should have laughed it off and walked out. ‘Yes Caitlin, I guess. Where?’

‘You live practically next door, your place will do. So David, a lot of you foot fetish guys are submissive. Does that apply to you?’

Foot fetish!! Submissive!! She was right on both counts, of course, but this was spiralling out of control and I felt like a bunny in a spotlight. My instincts told me to run out of there and pretend the conversation hadn’t happened.

Caitlin started tapping her right foot and demanded, ‘Well, what’s your answer?’

I shouldn’t have looked down at her tapping foot, but I did, and feelings of submission swamped me at being manipulated by this beautiful young woman. ‘Yes Caitlin, I guess I am.’

‘You guess? Maybe it night help you to be certain if you start addressing me as Miss Caitlin.

‘Yes Miss Caitlin.

‘That’s better. Kneel and kiss my feet’.

What the fuck?!! Every fibre of my being was telling me to get out of there but an invisible force drove me to my knees and I found myself in paradise passionately kissing her right foot.

‘The left foot now’.

Miss Caitlin was in full control and I felt hypnotised by her voice. She placed her right foot on the top of my head as I worshipped her left foot and simply said, ‘Stay’. I obeyed her like the dog she had turned me into.

Miss Caitlin had spotted the owner of the café, Georgie, parking her car outside and had wanted to keep me at her feet to show off, I suppose. Georgie walked in on proceedings; ‘What’s going on Caitlin?’

‘You know how I told you David keeps staring at my feet? Well, it turns out he has a foot fetish and I’m just indulging him a little hehe’.

‘Very kind of you,’ mocked Georgie, ‘knock yourself out until other customers arrive. Make sure there’s something in it for you too Caitlin.

‘Oh, I will Georgie, I will. OK David, get up’. It was a direct order.

I stood up and faced Miss Caitlin with an obvious raging erection. She brushed her hand against my groin as if to confirm the effect her feet had on me.

She smirked, peered into my eyes, and said, ‘I see. You do have a problem, don’t you David?’ I couldn’t speak, I was too disorientated. There was a long, embarrassing pause as she continued to scan my face then brushed her hand over my groin again, as if to make a point.

‘Portnoy’s complaint. OK David, you’re dismissed. I want you back here at 4.45 and you will stand outside and wait for me before we go back to your place for my foot massage. Am I clear?’

‘Yes Miss Caitlin, you’re clear’.

I could hear Miss Caitlin and Georgie chortling as I scurried out the door repeatedly saying ‘Yes Miss Caitlin.
Old 11-10-2016, 6:22 AM

Excellent. Liking this a lot.
Old 11-10-2016, 6:52 AM

Good start. Looking forward to more.
Old 11-10-2016, 8:30 AM

very nice, continue :-)
Old 11-10-2016, 10:12 AM

this sounds like an awesome....thanks for writing it.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:07 PM

I cant wait for this story to continue
Old 11-11-2016, 2:58 PM

PART 2

I returned to my apartment, only a few minutes away, and tried to absorb what had just happened. My God, I couldn’t go through with this, it was all too confronting. But what was I going to do? Not show up? If I did that, I could never return to that café again. No, the best course of action was to be on the footpath at 4.45 and firmly advise Caitlin that I wanted things to go back the way they were before and to forget what had happened.

4.45 rolled around and I stood outside the café as instructed. Caitlin appeared 15 minutes later and brushed past me, turning around to crook her index finger in a gesture that I was to follow her.

I caught up and blurted out, ‘Caitlin, there’s something I want to say’.

‘It’s Miss Caitlin and you can wait till we’re in the elevator.

‘Yes Miss Caitlin.

We were in the lift a few minutes later and, before I could speak, Miss Caitlin said, ‘When we are alone together, you will be on your knees at all times with your head bowed. Now kiss my feet as an apology’.

Fuck me, once again that invisible force controlled me. I placed my lips on her right foot and was transported to a deep subspace from which there was no return till Miss Caitlin said so.

‘Up. Once we’re inside, YOU can bring ME a glass of wine, for a change, and grab the massage cream’.

‘Yes Miss Caitlin.

Soon after I was at Miss Caitlin’s feet as she kicked back with her wine and I proceeded to massage her feet. She made a phone call, ‘Hi Babe, yeah I’ve finished work but I’m having a delicious long foot massage so I’ll be an hour late. No, I’m not paying for it, there’s this foot freak, David, who comes into work who’s now working for me as we speak. You’d recognise him, the old dickhead who comes in after a walk on the beach. Don’t worry, I’m not going to fuck him, I’m going to fuck him up haha hehe. OK, see you soon’.

Miss Caitlin then addressed me. ‘By the way freak show, you’re chauffeuring me home. Am I clear?’

‘Yes Miss Caitlin, you’re clear’. I had absolutely no idea how to deal with this beautiful, dominant young woman, other than to obey her without question.

Miss Caitlin eyeballed me as I put my heart and soul into her massage. ‘Hmm, I can’t keep calling you David now that I know that you’re a foot freak. I’ll have to come up with a suitable slave name’.

Slave name!! Fuck me, all I was doing was massaging her feet, I was very far from being her slave.

Miss Caitlin then lifted up her right foot and brushed it against my lips. ‘Would you like to be my slave loser? Let me help you with your decision, lie on your back so I can use your face as my footrest’.

I did, of course, and there had never been a more erotic moment in my life as when Miss Caitlin’s soft, warm soles descended onto my face. I was completely lost in lust and submission to her. She kept me there for the best 10 minutes of my life. Miss Caitlin rubbed her feet over my face and any resistance I thought I might possess had evaporated.

‘On your knees boy’.

‘Yes Miss Caitlin. She could have told me to jump from the balcony and I would have obeyed her I was so aroused.

‘Kneel before me, hands behind your back, spread your legs, get your chin up and close your eyes. This is how I want you when you hear me say, “Assume the Position”. You are about to find out why fuckwit’.

The pain of her first kick into my balls was excruciating but, somehow, I was so shocked, I didn’t drop. The next four kicks increased in intensity until the pain in my balls and back made me convulse forward and lie in the foetal position at her feet. Miss Caitlin placed her foot on my head.

‘It hurts, getting kicked in the balls, doesn’t it? But it’s not an excuse to slack off. Get up loser, you’re driving me home”.

The trip home was a blur, the pain in my balls was distracting, and Miss Caitlin was laying down the law to me as to what she expected from me as her slave. All I could do was listen and say, ‘Yes Miss Caitlin'. When we arrived at her place, I opened her car door then knelt and kissed her feet without being prompted.

‘Good boy. You will come into the café tomorrow and I will have your new slave name for you. Dismissed’.
Old 11-11-2016, 6:05 PM

Awsome!!!!!!
Loved part 2 even more than part 1
Old 11-11-2016, 10:56 PM

Thank you, great work.
Old 11-12-2016, 2:08 AM

It starts a bit too fast, but I like it. Pls go on.

THX
Old 11-12-2016, 6:54 AM

Great story! looking forward to reading more!
Old 11-12-2016, 4:19 PM

PART 3

Miss Caitlin lived 10 minutes away from me. As I drove home, I tried to comprehend what had occurred and what it all meant. I slept fitfully that night.

Upon awakening, I realised that I had no way of contacting Miss Caitlin other than at the café so I was there at the usual time the next day. To say that the look on her face was that of utter triumph would have been an understatement but I knew my fate was in her hands or, rather, at her feet.

‘In the mood for a massage again boy? Don’t answer, you are whether you are or not’.

‘Yes Miss Caitlin.’

She leant forward and whispered in my ear, ‘You are a weak submissive piece of shit and I’m going to use my feet to ruthlessly exploit you. The good news is, I’ve decided on your slave name. You are to be addressed as “turd” from now on. Simple and accurate, eh fuck-up?’ I just meekly nodded.

All these names she called me; loser, fuckwit, fuck-up, dickhead, boy, weak, piece of shit, and now I had been informed that my slave name was ‘turd’. It was bewildering and extremely humiliating yet, somehow, it seemed right. One glance at her feet and I knew Miss Caitlin would always be right.

Anyway, I sat at the café having my usual coffee and wine as Miss Caitlin flitted about, leering at me each time she passed my table. I had this empty, defeated feeling having been completely overwhelmed by this gorgeous young woman only 24 hours earlier. I felt excruciatingly uncomfortable but my lust for her feet kept me glued to the chair awaiting her further instructions. Miss Caitlin approached.

‘Give me your key turd. You can go home now and I’ll be over around 5. I expect to find you kneeling inside the door when I let myself in. Oh, and I’ll want a key to your apartment that I can keep permanently. Dismissed’.

I went to the counter to pay Georgie, carefully avoiding eye contact, when she said, ‘Enjoy the coffee turd?’ ‘Yes thanks Georgie.’ ‘That’s Miss Georgie from now on turd’. ‘Yes Miss Georgie.’

I slunk out of the café and went home, poured a wine for Miss Caitlin and readied the massage cream then knelt inside the door. She opened the door 20 minutes later and kicked me hard in the balls almost in one motion as she entered.

‘Have I told you how much I love kicking the balls of the lower life form males like you turd? Don’t answer, as you will learn, your opinions are irrelevant to me. I am only interested in how badly you want to serve me and sacrifice for me. Well, how badly turd?’

I showered her feet with kisses and spilt my guts at her feet, begging Miss Caitlin to let me serve her. My capitulation was complete after only one day of exposure to Miss Caitlin’s beauty and dominance. I had never felt this way about anyone in my life before and knew in my heart I was going to let this young woman ruin me. I fact, I was going to embrace her destroying my balls and my life. I pleaded with her to let me live my life under her feet.

‘Enough. You’re pathetic. Massage duties turd’.

‘Yes Miss Caitlin.’

Miss Caitlin purred as I massaged her feet then spoke, ‘You know, if you play your cards right, I might let you have a more central role in my life as my personal servant. I’ve had other foot boys like you under my control, but none with your level of devotion to my feet. Oh, by the way, I’m going to let you jerk off under my feet later. I like my slaves to empty their sacs for me once per week, no more, no less. It keeps you horny in between times but there’s always that carrot dangling in front of you to keep you keen to serve. Generous, aren’t I turd?’

‘Yes Miss Caitlin, very’.

30 minutes later, Miss Caitlin let me cum with her feet resting on my face. It was a predictably explosive orgasm with all the pent-up emotion of the past 24 hours and I felt wrung out after. I drove Miss Caitlin home, kissed her feet and returned to my apartment.

That pattern continued for the next few weeks. Miss Caitlin grew in confidence that her domination of me was pervasive and that she had ultimate control of me with her feet. The ball busting became more regular and brutal but, as my suffering made her happy, I didn’t care that my testicles were now permanently swollen and bruised. Anything to keep Miss Caitlin in my life. And, as a bonus, she did permit me to cum under her feet once per week but she strongly advised me that all other orgasms were ‘unauthorised wanks’ and, therefore, forbidden. Of course, I obeyed her.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:30 PM

Great part, thank you.
Old 11-13-2016, 1:53 AM

Thank you. Pls go on.
Old 11-13-2016, 7:02 AM

great work please continue.