Old 05-17-2015, 10:51 AM

Anaconda.com: Gone?

Just a few weeks ago last time I had a look. All seemed fine, and I wanted to go back a while later and join once more.
But now its gone. Hope it's only something temporarily?
Old 05-18-2015, 11:10 AM
French fit slave

Anaconda is the pionneer of femdom on internet as Owk but with the californian style : Beautiful models, no heavy BDSM but golden showers, face-sitting. I was totally addicted some years ago and was so eager to see the new releases every month. The were fantastic video makers but the management of the website quite low. So gradually, they ended to make anything good

Borisbiker

http://borisblogpics.tumblr.com/ - My new blog on Tumblr, some new pics but let me some time to upgrade it.

www.dominatrice-paris.fr - The new blog dedicated to the real mistress who totally owns me and who dominates me without any limit.
Old 05-19-2015, 9:10 AM

Anyone know if this is true ?
Anaconda videos got me into the whole femdom scene
Old 05-20-2015, 2:45 PM

my guess is it's gone for good as it's been gone for at least maybe a week. Such a shame, I really loved some of their material and wanted more of it in HD but their customer service was always awful
Old 05-26-2015, 7:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightygil View Post
my guess is it's gone for good as it's been gone for at least maybe a week. Such a shame, I really loved some of their material and wanted more of it in HD but their customer service was always awful
Yeah I didn't join the site for that main reason
Old 05-26-2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightygil View Post
.. but their customer service was always awful
Yes? I cant remember having any problems ever with them. I bought quite a lot of videos frm them years ago and also downloaded from the site later.
Old 07-19-2015, 4:53 PM

I had nothing BUT problems with their website.
There was one video (Butt Juice w/ Mistress Teah) that I wanted to download and the link was broken, so I notified them to let them know, they said they'll fix it "soon" (that was literally all his response was, "soon") waited for two years and link was still broken! Also, had sooo many downloads fail on me and they took 6 hours download. Terrible customer service.

I never understood why they didn't open up a c4s store...
Old 07-20-2015, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindz_e View Post
I had nothing BUT problems with their website.
There was one video (Butt Juice w/ Mistress Teah) that I wanted to download and the link was broken, so I notified them to let them know, they said they'll fix it "soon" (that was literally all his response was, "soon") waited for two years and link was still broken! Also, had sooo many downloads fail on me and they took 6 hours download. Terrible customer service.

I never understood why they didn't open up a c4s store...
they failed to see their potential. I wanted them to have a store like ibndownloads.com . I would have given them hundreds of dollars to download tons of their titles but nope
Old 07-20-2015, 10:00 PM

Yeah the girls and content on that site alone the owners should have realised their potential customers would not be ripped off

Disappointed
Old 01-03-2017, 10:56 PM

Yeah, Anaconda is gone. And it was one that got me started.
Specifically I was talking about these video not so long ago with her main one at Americanmeangirls. We were remember how we both were hooked at those videos but sadly pirated copies are hurting the business really bad. When people buy clips and share it with others, that's what hurts the producers badly. Especially these days with so much competition

Follow us Twitter: @femdomDolls
https://twitter.com/

follow on our new Instagram:@femdomDolls
https://www.instagram.com/femdomdolls/

Old 01-28-2017, 6:53 PM
Carpe Diem

Arrow

I am always suprised that some folks keep fetching themselves to sites who were in their time groundbreaking en great but as with everything: Things change and there are always new ones comming along with better stuff then previous sites.

I would advice: So it is gone. Big deal,move along there is more outthere.
Old 02-10-2017, 7:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt View Post
I am always suprised that some folks keep fetching themselves to sites who were in their time groundbreaking en great but as with everything: Things change and there are always new ones comming along with better stuff then previous sites.

I would advice: So it is gone. Big deal,move along there is more outthere.
I've gotta disagree, there is nothing remotely close to the quality now that anaconda, ibn, and smother.com offered back in the late 90's
Old 02-13-2017, 5:56 AM

Exactly. I have not seen many sit on a slave's face quite as nice as Miss Crystal (the way she rocked her hips while smothering is still unparalleled), or continuously berate a slave like Sienna. Those clips were some of the best, and brought this fetish out of the dark. Their success inspired a significant portion of what we see today.

I also disagree that as time moves forward, better stuff is produced. The technology has progressed so the video quality is better, sure. But so many clips out there feature attractive girls who barely say anything or barely move - or if they do anything, it's the same thing with minimal variation. It's disappointing. There is a lack of dynamism and variation.

There are definitely some gems out there now, too. The point is is that I don't think we're on a continuum of ever-improving facesitting videos. More is not better. It's all subjective ultimately, anyway, so enjoy whatever you want. I just like to recognize where we've come from

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: