Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 03-20-2017, 6:23 AM

nike air zoom sneakers crushing and milking his cock

this is the slaves view of my nike air zooms abusing his cock with all my weight and the nasty treads until it was raw and then milking him dry! http://clips4sale.com/store/12689
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 014.jpg (164.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 052.jpg (178.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 079.jpg (172.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 194.jpg (182.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 401.jpg (170.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 469.jpg (167.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 495.jpg (164.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg nikeairzoompov 497.jpg (152.9 KB, 42 views)

crush fetish site

http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop43/

Old 03-20-2017, 7:55 AM

HOT!! however I would make the hole in the box bigger.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:41 AM

I love rubber soled shoes that have been well worn. Crush my face, my body, my cock - it's all good! Thanks.
Old 03-20-2017, 1:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
HOT!! however I would make the hole in the box bigger.
i have one for the cock and balls but its still in storage until the studio is all done this one i like because once its hard it is stuck

crush fetish site

Old 03-20-2017, 3:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
i have one for the cock and balls but its still in storage until the studio is all done this one i like because once its hard it is stuck
It's a small yet subtle point. The craft of how to build a cockbox for a variety of purposes. I have two boxes and although the designs are good the size of the hole in both is not as customized as I could make them. Both holes are a bit too big but that also allows me to "pull" the balls sac through the hole but they only stay on the surface if I've tied them there. I've noticed that with some of the cbt providers here. It seems to be the preferred method - to use some type of binding twine or string to hold the balls and even the cock itself in place.

I'd be a bit concerned with a hole the size where my expanded cock (erect) causes it to be trapped. You're one good snap away from a very serious urological injury that a doctor cannot make all better. Apparently there are routine injuries of this sort in the hospitals. But not caused by a cock box like this but rather just excited fucking where the cock slips out and the next thrust "breaks" the cock. It's no joke according to a surgeon friend of mine. They just can't fix it when it breaks.
Old 03-20-2017, 9:38 PM

LOL good points.. I'm only saying because when I first made my cock box, I made the hole slightly bigger than my cock. When I'm erect, it does tend to get stuck!, but that wasn't the issue. When the cock is bent over 90 degrees, I can't cum. I made the hole in the box bigger. Now I have some wiggle room. Much better for play. I can't for the life of me figure out how some dudes put their balls through. My nut sac isn't that saggy. I tried a few times, because it seems cool, but I'm just not built that way. As far as injuries go, I had one accident on the box a few months ago. My girl landed on my cock with her sneakers on pretty hard and boom! split the head open right at the frenulum. That was painful and bloody. It healed up fine, no scars. Just need to realize how hard things actually are when your excited and numb.
Old 03-21-2017, 8:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
It's a small yet subtle point. The craft of how to build a cockbox for a variety of purposes. I have two boxes and although the designs are good the size of the hole in both is not as customized as I could make them. Both holes are a bit too big but that also allows me to "pull" the balls sac through the hole but they only stay on the surface if I've tied them there. I've noticed that with some of the cbt providers here. It seems to be the preferred method - to use some type of binding twine or string to hold the balls and even the cock itself in place.

I'd be a bit concerned with a hole the size where my expanded cock (erect) causes it to be trapped. You're one good snap away from a very serious urological injury that a doctor cannot make all better. Apparently there are routine injuries of this sort in the hospitals. But not caused by a cock box like this but rather just excited fucking where the cock slips out and the next thrust "breaks" the cock. It's no joke according to a surgeon friend of mine. They just can't fix it when it breaks.
awww how cute you are worried about the slaves useless cock in reality he is lucky he has kept it this long!

crush fetish site

Old 03-21-2017, 9:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
LOL good points.. I'm only saying because when I first made my cock box, I made the hole slightly bigger than my cock. When I'm erect, it does tend to get stuck!, but that wasn't the issue. When the cock is bent over 90 degrees, I can't cum. I made the hole in the box bigger. Now I have some wiggle room. Much better for play. I can't for the life of me figure out how some dudes put their balls through. My nut sac isn't that saggy. I tried a few times, because it seems cool, but I'm just not built that way. As far as injuries go, I had one accident on the box a few months ago. My girl landed on my cock with her sneakers on pretty hard and boom! split the head open right at the frenulum. That was painful and bloody. It healed up fine, no scars. Just need to realize how hard things actually are when your excited and numb.
I have the same issue with pulling that sac through as well! I'm amazed at guys that are able to not only pull it through but it stays there despite being trampled to bits!

Thanks Jewel!
Old 03-21-2017, 8:02 PM

HAHAHA! yup for sure!!