Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Old 03-14-2017, 6:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightygil View Post
Any chance of Raquel doing some facesitting?? I know she's done it on other sites before. Nothing against the other women but I think she's by far the most beautiful on the site and it's just a bit disappointing she's never the one being dominant.
Hey! This is Raquel,
& I will surely be doing some face sitting for the studio.
I am a switch, and primarily the reason why you see me as the bottom in majority of the videos is because not a lot of models I work with can take full weight face sitting; which is what I try and achieve in all the videos.

But I promise, you will see me doing some face sitting soon; I already have a few girls in mind
Bringing every fantasy to life you could ever have about ass, daily via' allaboutthebooty.com / Girl On Girl Face Sitting, POV Face Sitting, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Smothering/Crushing, Jerk Off Instructions, & more.
Old 03-14-2017, 6:29 AM

New Forced Ass Sniffing update featuring Jasmin Jai & Angel Lee is now live via' allaboutthebooty.com

Jasmin Jai & Angel Lee plan on keeping you & your nose very busy, tending to two fragrant, plump asses. You will be forced to wedge your nose into both of their cheeks and inhale the scent, showing both holes equal attention. What a privilege to be serving two asses, instead of one; barely allowing oxygen to flow through your nose as you eagerly sniff their scents. Your actions as found as amusing to both Angel & Jasmin as they laugh & provoke you to keep sniffing; jiggling and shaking their asses onto your nose. You are engulfed, buried deeply between both pair of cheeks one by one. There is no place you & your nose would rather be, no greater purpose than to be Jasmin & Angel's personal ass sniffing slave.
Bringing every fantasy to life you could ever have about ass, daily via' allaboutthebooty.com / Girl On Girl Face Sitting, POV Face Sitting, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Smothering/Crushing, Jerk Off Instructions, & more.
Old 03-16-2017, 6:54 AM

New Face Sitting update featuring Star Nine is now live via' allaboutthebooty.com

It's Star Nine's lunch break, and being the boss during this time surely has it's benefits. When she enters the office at the snap of her fingers, her employee lays out Star's leather couch; knowing all to well what Star's "lunch break" entails. Instead of grabbing a meal during this break in the day, Star Nine uses the time wisely catching up on emails and reports on her phone. Though while she's hard at work, it's still important to her that she also can relax & unwind; using her employee as her own piece of furniture as she handles these business matters. She pays her employee no mind as she crushes down into her face full weight, her employee not dare making a sound or struggling as this is Star's daily routine, one her employee's face knows all to well. Although it was not in her job description when she started, Star Nine has found that this employee's greatest skill, is being able to take the full force of her ass pressing down into her.
Old 03-19-2017, 4:36 AM

I have to say that I am impressed with the fullweight jeanssitting clips your store has. I can only imagine how difficult it is to take but its for that reason I enjoy it so much. There's a casual look to jeanssitting that I find so appealing. Really appreciate the effort!
Old 03-19-2017, 5:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorknob View Post
I have to say that I am impressed with the fullweight jeanssitting clips your store has. I can only imagine how difficult it is to take but its for that reason I enjoy it so much. There's a casual look to jeanssitting that I find so appealing. Really appreciate the effort!
Hey there! I really appreciate the support and positive feedback jeans face sitting is surely the hardest thing that I shoot, and the most challenging physically as the denim doesn't have any give and really does hurt when the girls put all their weight in. but I guess it's the challenging aspect and seeing how much I can take that makes me keep doing it. The hardest one I've done yet by far was the double denim with Angel Lee & Jasmin Jai.

I plan on shooting more in the future, but had to take a break recently because the skin on my nose was starting to come off from the jeans lol.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:50 PM

The way the girls sit on your face is really brutal and really hot. I was curious if the girls are friendly to you when the cameras aren't rolling or do they really see you as only a face cushion?
Old 03-20-2017, 5:47 AM

Maybe find a curvy mature milf or even gilf to do some extended fullweight facesitting whilst ignoring the face seat??
Old 03-20-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
The way the girls sit on your face is really brutal and really hot. I was curious if the girls are friendly to you when the cameras aren't rolling or do they really see you as only a face cushion?
The girls are VERY cruel and brutal once the camera is rolling, some are friendly & nice to me once it isn't and some truly do see me as a face cushion; so 50/50 lol.
Old 03-20-2017, 5:10 PM

Omg. If you EVER need a fit male for use, let me know.
Old 03-21-2017, 8:47 AM

New Denim Jeans, Full-weight face sitting update featuring Indica is now live via' allaboutthebooty.com

Raquel and Indica are roommates and Indica is always bullying Raquel. Raquel comes into the room and Indica is sleeping on her back. Raquel decides to get some revenge on Indica and walks over and rubs her denim butt all over Indica's face! Indica wakes up pissed at Raquel's revenge plot, and decides to turn the tables back on her; forcing Raquel to sit down and plopping full weight in her denim jeans down onto Raquel's face. Indica uses Raquel's face as if she is a chair, facing forward with her feet on the floor; arms crossed not supporting her body weight at all! She sits firmly still on Raquel's face as Raquel attempts to struggle underneath her with no luck. Will Indica show Raquel mercy and allow her to breath, or will she simply crush and smother her ass into Raquel's face until she can't take anymore? You'll just have to see for yourself!

Old 03-23-2017, 6:49 AM

New face sitting update featuring the devine & deadly Nicole Oring is now live via' allaboutthebooty.com

Nicole is facing a weak, but willful opponent Raquel who is convinced that she has a chance in taking Nicole down. Raquel tries to grapple Nicole to the ground rather quickly from the start, leaving Nicole no choice but to demonstrate her strength and power right in the beginning of the match. Raquel, stands no chance against Nicole but is stubborn; mustering up all her strength in take down attempts that lead to no where. Nicole can't help but laugh at Raquel's hopeless courage, and decides to take the match in her own hands. She will show Raquel that all she needs is the force of her ass and her full body weight to pin Raquel's body down by her face, smothering into her features with her pussy and cheeks. Raquel struggles underneath her for breath, attempting to get the upper hand; which only leads into Nicole twisting Raquel further into face crushing positions. Every time Raquel frees herself for a few brief moments, she finds herself quickly once more underneath Nicole's full weight, and powerful ass; exactly where Nicole feels she belongs.

Old 03-25-2017, 9:13 AM

New POV Ass worship update featuring Sasha Foxxx is now live via' allaboutthebooty.com

Sasha has an assignment for you, one that she knows you're going to enjoy. She desires for you to worship her ass, as if it's the last thing you'll ever do. Poking her plump ass out, she bends over and points her fingers to her cheeks; instructing you where to begin. You will kiss from her cheeks, taking your tongue & slide it up her sweaty thonged crack; your nose basking in her fragrance as you do so. Underneath her you'll remain, where you before, licking, kissing, nibbling her perfect ass as she squeezes her cheeks together, and spreads when she wants to feel your tongue clean her crack once more. You worship the ground Sasha Foxxx walks on, now you will worship her ass until she tells you otherwise; a dream come true for any fan of hers.
Old 03-27-2017, 1:28 AM

Hey Raquel, I've bought a decent amount of clips from your store and I have to say I'm yet to be disappointed. The two clips with Indica in particular have been great. Waited so long for a F/F store like this...you rock!

Just curious but is there any chance you'll be working with Andi Page in the future? Would love to see that.

Thanks and keep up the great work
Old 03-28-2017, 5:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APFThurmanAndre View Post
Hey Raquel, I've bought a decent amount of clips from your store and I have to say I'm yet to be disappointed. The two clips with Indica in particular have been great. Waited so long for a F/F store like this...you rock!

Just curious but is there any chance you'll be working with Andi Page in the future? Would love to see that.

Thanks and keep up the great work
Thanks so much for the support, truly! I'm glad you enjoy the content. I love working with Indica, especially; she's fantastic.

I can surely arrange working with Andi Page, she's actually a model I've been wanting to have on the site for a bit now; so when I get back from vacation I'll be sure to put it together.

Again, thank you for the positive feedback; it's truly appreciated and I look forward to releasing more quality, face crushin' content for you to enjoy.
Old 03-28-2017, 5:57 AM

New POV Face Box Trapped Ass Worship clip featuring a NEW addition to the AATB girls, Goddess Carmen X is now live via' allaboutthebooty.com

"Oh... look who's down there in that little box," Carmen says with a devious smile as she looks down below, at you; her very own personal ass slave. "Did you hear that I went to the beach, all day today? Hung out in that nasty sun, all sweaty and hot..." Lowering herself towards your face. "Now you, are going to be the one to clean it up..." Are the last words you hear before her plump, sweaty, sandy ass drops down onto your face. "I've been wearing the same bathing suit bottoms all day, I even had to use one of those port a potties..." Your nose learning that Carmen's words are surely the truth as you inhale the fragrance, Carmen's fingers picking out the material from her ass crack so the sand falls into your mouth; a little treat for your taste buds. When they're not covered by her thick ass cheeks, your eyes see the sweat stains on the fabric before your mouth is filled with it, being told to clean every drop. Carmen only lifts her ass now and then to taunt you more about the sweat, smell, feel, and taste of her dirty beach bum; and remind you that your place in this life now is to serve and clean it... and she drops right back down so you can get to work.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: