PDA

View Full Version : Cbt Pinches Blood Stuff

pinchlover
03-22-2007, 1:18 AM
PICTURES ABOUT MY LAST JOB THE WOMAN IS MY WIFE WITH A NEW SLAVE,
some times I feel a little sad because nobody or very fews replys my posts, but I know my stuff is freaky, and some rarely taste for the normal stuff I see in the forum by the way whatever reply is glad for my :confused: please go to my yahoo group and enjoy with 6 free clips about my latest stuff

http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pellizcospt2/
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1067

pinchlover
03-22-2007, 1:24 AM
sorry for the bloody stuff is not so much

Trekmawur
03-22-2007, 7:05 AM
I enjoy your work, it must be great to have a wife who will do this for you. Her toes are brutal, but it must be a real pleasure finding yourself beneath her control. Keep them coming!

trampleguy
03-22-2007, 2:09 PM
Hi Pinchlover,

I know how you feel about getting a lack of replies when you post personal pics as compared to the numerous amount of replies you usually see to threads that re-post non-personal pics, but you know theres a lot of people checking out your postings from the number of views that are logged. Please do not take the lack of replies as non-interest in your post. Anyhow, with that said, I love the pics you post and as far as I know, your the only guy who posts pics like this of which I applaud. Its always refreshing to see something new whether its tame or extreme. Again, thansk for sharing your pics and while I do not always rely to posts, I do appreaciate the time folks spend to share their pics, espeacially when its their own material!

Cheers,
-MM-

dktrfroid
03-22-2007, 2:41 PM
pinchlover-- WOW!! ... man, your lady--- ... she's got one of the hottest pairs of feet i've ever seen!!! we're talking p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n!! (well, okay, so that may be just my opinion.) seriously, my friend, pix #3 and #6 in that last set nearly stopped my heart. i loooooove a pair of feminine, meal-sized feet... your lady's feet are so powerful-looking but still quite feminine, beautifully sculpted, so wonderfully proportionate...and her toes--BUFFET, haha!!! i'm green with envy! you, pinchlover, are a most fortunate man to be granted access to such beauty every damn day.

and i love what she's doing to your manroot. very very sexy. like it's some kinda stubborn root that dares to have the impudence to resist the beautiful amazon trying to tear it from the ground. and if she can't pull it out, she'll pinch it to death. (mmm!! you must've enjoyed this session, no?)
thank you for posting those sizzling pix, and for sharing your lady's stunning visual poetry. (more! MORE!!! pleeeease!)

and personally, i enjoyed the leakage of your 'life essence.' i hope i'm not opening a can of worms, but to me such pix portray the spiritual depth of the intimacy you two are sharing. and yes, i know many, many great folk here would disagree. out of respect for such folk i've stopped posting such pix. (and i certainly don't wanna post anything that's gonna jeapordize this board.) it's not for everyone.

again, GREAT STUFF!!!

dktr

pinchlover
03-22-2007, 4:19 PM
thank`s to all for all your compliments its great know your opinions about our jobs is good to say to your remember with are not profesionals people and not make the things brutal for money I can imagine to Dktrfroid making his job only for money I know your enjoy with your work and your lovely mistress that had powerful amazing feet too, many years I following your stuff but I never seen her pinching your cock or balls is my dream, but I know too didn`t your style, but the last thing we lust is the hope, maybe soon day your can post some stuff like I say, thank`s again for your compliments I keep in touch and sorry for my english....:)

gusano
03-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Your wife is really a powerful woman.

Enhorabuena

nxStp
03-22-2007, 11:44 PM
love your material...envious of your relationship! Thanks

ccs2essentia
03-23-2007, 1:01 AM
I love your work, your wife's feet are beautiful, i love the way the big toe curves and the other toes lay.....she could bust me up whenever she wanted

Tony

pinchlover
03-23-2007, 11:17 AM
about my wife feet SHE`S LOVE TO HAVE NEW SLAVES BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHERE ARE WE LIVING is dificult to find new slaves for her and I`m not jealous guy and I love see other man suffering under my wife feet, the problem on my country is the people want to begining with the feet and on the end want to fuck with your wife is a really big problem I hate the people and movies cross over very popular on internet today, is just my opinion ....bye for the moment
pinchlover

CAG00
03-24-2007, 1:21 PM
Pinchlover, your wife has GORGEOUS FEET AND TOENAILS, I love seeing her stepping and pinching your manhood, SENSATIONAL, Thankyou for the pictures and Have a Great Day.

takiklug
03-24-2007, 1:46 PM
Thank you pinchlover for posting these wonderful pics. I've always liked and appreciated your contribution.

theflashrj
09-02-2007, 2:01 AM
Thank's pinchlover for posting this Wonderful pictures. I very like this game. This i magnificent when the cock bleed instead of enjoying. What you think?

pinchlover
09-03-2007, 7:46 PM
when the cock is not that mine I enjoy much that is the other man some times I bleed on my work but not so much but because I`m the only one that need make more videos on the week I try to keep my cock in good conditions and leave the girls make the hard stuff with my others two friend dependeing about the action many thank`s for your conments. bye pinchlover