PDA

View Full Version : Fullweight Chest Sitting On The Floor

brazilfeet
10-15-2011, 3:32 PM
Enjoy this hard fullweight chest sitting on the floor with our giant Antonella.

Visit our store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31040

Please leave your suggestions and ideas.

Thanks

Rose :)

lalalee
10-15-2011, 3:53 PM
Very nicely done.
Now can we see a big girl sit on a skinny girls stomach like that. Also when you video tape, show the side and the back of the girls too. Seeing the bum sink into the stomach is also nice.
I will buy it.

Tad
10-16-2011, 2:46 AM
My wife, a fairly big woman, sometimes throws me down and sits on me like that on the hard floor, and I can tell you it is really painful with her weight pushing me down on the unyielding hard floor. I can hardly breath and I usually beg her to get off me. Sometimes instead of sittiing on my stomache or neck, she throws me down so that my stomache is on the floor and sits on my back. That is just as painful, and even more painful when she twists my arm behind my back. Even though I really don't like it when she is doing it to me and want her off me, I get sooo excited thinking about it and even find myself wanting her to go at me again. So undoubdtedly the video of the fullweight sitting on the hard floor by Antonella is very very exciting.
Tad

Hotspot4u
10-16-2011, 9:04 AM
Very hot video... that video is easily going to become #1... more video like that please im sure everyone will agree...

Hotspot4u
10-16-2011, 9:20 AM
If u could do the same clips in the brazil smother and black goddess store would be hot...

Hattrickkyle
10-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Great job! buying/downloading it now. Hopefully we can see valesca do that too :)

2 quick suggestions: have the sitter sit different ways (forward, backward, side) instead of just 1 postion. And secondly, vary the camera angle. Thanks!

boxfrog
10-18-2011, 4:45 AM
Hi Rose... Clip is Excellent :bananavic... Heavy F-f CHEST SITTING is a very neglected fetish. Please continue to make these types of clips...please!!!! I like how Brazil is starting some of their F-f facesitting clips with a little heavy chest sitting too....:)........but please, more full F-f Chestsitting clips...Thank You

qrb912
10-18-2011, 4:48 PM
Hi Rose... Clip is Excellent :bananavic... Heavy F-f CHEST SITTING is a very neglected fetish. Please continue to make these types of clips...please!!!! I like how Brazil is starting some of their F-f facesitting clips with a little heavy chest sitting too....:)........but please, more full F-f Chestsitting clips...Thank You

I agree. Heavy Chest sitting has seemed to be forgotten here lately. It is still my favorait way to be under a lovely big ass. I miss the days when Queen Adrena had Delila Sit full weight on a small man proped up on a 2x12 and cinder blocks. I would love to be the one under that stunning 500 pound woman.
:sigh:

tramplefootluver
10-19-2011, 2:29 PM
:worship::worship::worship::clap: very awsome, thanks for the post!!!!

Bently
10-20-2011, 6:25 AM
absolutely amazing, thank you sooo much! the look on her face is pure agony, as i can imagine anyones would be under such weight. brilliant, keep it up. still the best BBW on skinny girl content anywhere...

brazilfeet
10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Hello there,
Wow! I was sure that you will love that video!
This kind of video is for sure very hard to do, many slaves don't take the weight and is so painfull! Anyway we are getting to do.
The next one will be have Giant Valesca starring.
Really appreciate all ideas and suggestions.
You guys are great!

alvear
10-21-2011, 5:44 AM
I bought the clip and it's really amazing!! Please also include the length and weight of the women.

boxfrog
10-26-2011, 7:14 AM
Yes Rose, it must be hard to make videos like that and we guys appreciate it. Because heavy fem-fem chestsitting is so rare, even clips whith much less of a weight difference would be welcomed. For example a thin 120lb girl being chest sat by a buxom 150lb girl. It would be much easier finding girls for these types of clips.............keep up the great work and continue to make fem-fem chestsitting clips....thank you

brazilfeet
10-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Hello weight,
I will include lenght and weight information in the nexts.
Thanks

brazilfeet
10-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Hello boxfrog,
Yes, I know that is rare to find but don't worry, is hard to do but we will keep doing.
Thanks a lot.

Fcushion
10-26-2011, 1:02 PM
i like to see facesitting like that on the floor as well.... with two bbw's or maybe three on one girl ... also would love to see bbw butt drops like the agastia videos those look brutal ..... do you have a regular cast of bbws that you use?

MrJames
10-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Please, how can I get in touch with melissa?? I've purchased your work for many years and she is the absolute best slave (her and marcia), does she speak english? Would love to email her.

Please continue ass worship movies, maybe ad uniforms and not have the girls completely naked all the time. Sexy, kinky outfits only make things better!!

borisb
10-29-2011, 10:57 PM
i loved the clip! hope there will be more hardfloor chestsitting vids. topless bbw's are appreciated very much. i am looking forward to the next vid! tks a lot.:wink2:

borisb
10-31-2011, 6:30 AM
i bought the Antonella and Salvana double buttdrops. Wow, it would be great to see Salvana, real beautiful SSBBW, hardfloor chestsitting in different positions. Who can take this great ssbbw?
rgds boris

Hotspot4u
11-02-2011, 11:15 AM
could u do a small male slave tied up so he cant move and chestsit on the floor that would be hot... I think it might be to much for a female to take but if so then mabe a female.

brazilfeet
11-07-2011, 9:52 AM
Hello MrJames,
Unfortunately we can't inform the actresses's e-mail, anyway I can let her about your message, sorry about that :(
Thanks for your suggestions.

brazilfeet
11-07-2011, 9:55 AM
Hello Hotspot4u,
Please visit our BBW store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31040
This week is available a hot and hard fullweight chest sitting on the floor with giant Valesca smashing our new skinny male slave Roger. Don't miss that!
Thanks

Fcushion
11-08-2011, 6:05 AM
brazilfeet how about we here as a group put together a small list of items you should include in your next clip and maybe you can produce it .. .w ould you be able to do that

Hotspot4u
11-08-2011, 1:10 PM
Already bought it Sweetheart, it was a great clip keep up the good work...

Goodman
11-09-2011, 2:07 AM
How do you guys find such able and willing female slaves? Do they have to audition to be a slave?

boxfrog
11-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Although I enjoyed the clip a lot, after watching it several times I really felt a little sorry for Claudia. Is she ok after that crushing as it seems she was on the edge of panic from not getting enough air in several times? Actually would love to see her be chest sat like that on the floor by bigger sexy amazon girl, someone about 50 lbs heavier, not a BBW....anyway, I really hope she is doing well after that massive crushing.

brazilfeet
11-15-2011, 4:13 AM
Hello Goodman,
Our slaves work with us a long time. What do you think about them?
Thanks

brazilfeet
11-15-2011, 4:14 AM
Hello boxfrog,
Yes, Claudia is OK now but in that day she was exhausted, all red, and sore, breathless, poor girl...
Thanks for your suggestion.

brazilfeet
11-15-2011, 4:16 AM
Hello Fcushion,
What exactly? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Fcushion
11-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Brazilfeet,
OK my suggestion for a video would be .. first get a slave you can take quite a bit of pain because this is going to be painfull.
So you have two bbws attacking the slave they start off by tying the slave up, while facesitting the slave, this makes sure the slave will not get out. Now that the slave is tied up they take turns while one is facesitting the other is trampling... and vice versa. Then you keep adding to it while one is facesitting the other is doing but drops all out full force. and then you can switched it up .. .both the bbws facesitting one on the others lap. but make the but drops tough and when they do drop stay sitting full weight, and also do full weight dropping onto the face ....

Those are just some ideas ... the main thing is that the bbws shouldn't care about the slave and they should have the attitude that if they hurt the slave it doesn't matter ...

spello27
11-19-2011, 6:14 PM
Brazilfeet,
OK my suggestion for a video would be .. first get a slave you can take quite a bit of pain because this is going to be painfull.
So you have two bbws attacking the slave they start off by tying the slave up, while facesitting the slave, this makes sure the slave will not get out. Now that the slave is tied up they take turns while one is facesitting the other is trampling... and vice versa. Then you keep adding to it while one is facesitting the other is doing but drops all out full force. and then you can switched it up .. .both the bbws facesitting one on the others lap. but make the but drops tough and when they do drop stay sitting full weight, and also do full weight dropping onto the face ....

Those are just some ideas ... the main thing is that the bbws shouldn't care about the slave and they should have the attitude that if they hurt the slave it doesn't matter ...

I agree 100% with the above post.

lalalee
11-20-2011, 6:05 PM
The fullweight stomach and body sitting you did at the pool with the big girl on the small girl is good enough for now. That is my suggestion. But another suggestion is that since this has been very popular, why not make a lot of videos like this and make a bunch of different kinds with tall giant girls sitting on small girls too. All girls work as long as the girl on the bottom is smaller. Just make lots and we will buy lots.

brazilfeet
11-29-2011, 10:33 AM
Hello guys,
As you can see, we are improving our BBW videos and today they are very rough.
We keep trying to use all your ideas but sometimes the slaves simply don't take the weight. Anyway we will keep improving, I promise!
Thanks for everything!

bbwcrushlover
11-29-2011, 2:58 PM
PLZ PLZ PLZ HAVE FABI to do a buttdrop set PLZ!!!!!!!!!! have her butt drop on 2 or 3 girls stacked up on each other at once on a hard floor......who cares if they cant take the wait...thats their problem :)

boxfrog
11-30-2011, 1:29 AM
I can't believe some of the "sadistic" comments made above. I do love watching a thick heavy woman sitting full weight on a thin woman's chest but only if it is sane and consensual. Anyway, please more f-f chestsitting....I absolutely love it!!!

are345678
11-30-2011, 1:51 AM
..agree with boxfrog....nobody want that the girl is badly injured....and yes, we want fullweight chest-sitting on thin girls! :-)

Maybe backwards....the girl on top can put her feet on the slaves legs...so the bbw do not touch the floor! :-)

Fcushion
11-30-2011, 7:06 AM
Yeah i don't want to see the girls injured of course never a good idea, but if you do it on a soft surface, and kinda have the thin girls play it up a bit helps with our fantasy... just one thing to note... I have seen the japanese do it brutally without hurting the slave .. .or they do hurt the slave and they don't give a rats ass about it.

bbwcrushlover
12-02-2011, 7:52 PM
UHHHHH of course we want to see them injured...the more extreme the MORe money you will make GUARENTEED! Like i said, have FABI do a buttdrop or hard sitting on 2-4 slave girls stackedc up on eachother....all laying on there backs...have fabi ride them around like ponies, have them try to lift her using all the girls....and hopefully do a trampling vid with fabi with some skinny girls....LET THEM GET HURT...i hate all these other vids from other places where they PRETEND TO CRY and crap HELL NO!!! i want REAL PAIN!!......how much does FABI weigh? At least 400lbs? PLEASE MAKE AN EXTREME VID WITH HER THANK ZYOU!

underamazonass
12-04-2011, 7:33 AM
Hello guys,
As you can see, we are improving our BBW videos and today they are very rough.
We keep trying to use all your ideas but sometimes the slaves simply don't take the weight. Anyway we will keep improving, I promise!
Thanks for everything!

Hello Rose!
Do you think that one of your slave girls would have the courage to go laying on their back on the soft bed, legs strapped on the end and hands tied behind back? Then let maybe Valesca enter the room and do his magic with her ass.. :)

I must say that it would be brave slave girl to do that.. but i would buy that video for sure!
Cant even imagine the slave`s hopelessness in that situation..

41Puddin
12-04-2011, 8:51 PM
:) that would be amazing!!! the only thing that would make it better was if it was a guy (ME) in that position :)

brazilfeet
12-06-2011, 1:29 PM
Hello guys, thanks a lot for your posts and don't worry! We never put and we never will put the health of our girls in risk. They always make the films inside of their limits and only if they want to do. It always was like this and it will always be.
We already have available this week a new film of fullweight, please take a look.
I hope you enjoy.

brazilfeet
12-06-2011, 1:32 PM
Hello bbwcrushlover,
Sorry but Fabi does not work with us anymore.
Thanks a lot.

bbwcrushlover
12-07-2011, 5:02 AM
Who is you heaviest models then who could make these vids?

Goodman
12-07-2011, 5:30 AM
What happened to the Brazil Black Goddess store?

sharkshark
01-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Very nicely done.
Now can we see a big girl sit on a skinny girls stomach like that. Also when you video tape, show the side and the back of the girls too. Seeing the bum sink into the stomach is also nice.
I will buy it.

I agree. This is sooo hot! I also like it when the dom/sitter is younger. It adds to the disrespect.

T1trampled1
01-14-2012, 2:57 PM
I am glad that you are experimenting by having your big women sit on the smaller girls. Keep it up but also video tape all the experiments and then keep all the clips and make it one video. I would be happy to see all the clips of your big women sitting on the girls stomachs behind the scenes. Also you guys should open a picture site as well.

T1trampled1
01-15-2012, 1:34 AM
The girls on top doing the fullweight body sitting can also be the girls from your BRAZIL BLACK GODDESSES clip store and from your smother clip store.
I would love to see fefe have a tall girl sit on her stomach by any tall girl.