PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Mei "breaks in" luv2betrampled

luv2betrampled
12-11-2004, 5:57 AM
Hi All,

I've always wanted to be able to post original content here - today is the day.

I had my first session ever last night with a professional dominatrix, Mistress Mei. She is beautiful, sexy, beguiling, intuitive, down-to-earth, dominant and with a great sense of humor and fun.

For the several days preceding my session, I was full of anticipation. I didn't eat much yesterday knowing that I was going to be treated like a rug. I was nervous as the time drew near and during the start of our session. However, Mistress Mei calmed me fairly quickly.

She started by instructing me that the way to properly greet her in her home was to kiss her feet (which I then did). She then leashed me securely around the neck with one of her used nylons, lightly fragranted with her essence. She used this "leash" to pull me towards her and also used her foot to press down on the stocking to really drive my head and neck to the floor, where her other sexy foot was waiting to be worshipped. I had a red ring around my neck later and it was much appreciated. She put the other nylon over my head and put the dangling remainder in my mouth (where it stayed the whole session). She would laugh as I tried to talk with a mouth full of her used nylon!
:)

I then served as her rug, both with her wearing heels and in stocking feet (RH&T's). I wish I took some pictures of the way she looked from my perspective. As I looked up at her (she loves to maintain eye contact with her slaves), I saw her VERY sexy nylon-clad legs leading up to a gorgeous figure and finally her beautiful face looking down at me, conveying superiority and conquest. It's very apparent that she enjoys what she does. I would recommend her to anyone.

Restif, Mistress Mei's significant other, did the photography with my camera and did a great job - many thanks to him.

We had dinner at a restaurant afterwards and I commented that my torso wasn't sore. She assured me that it would be the next day - She was right!

To guys like Stryder, Cucciolo, Peterek, Heelz significant other and Lucien (and others) - I've always respected what you can endure but now have a greater appreciation for that (even though I experienced just a fraction of what you do).

Mistress Mei, thank you again! I also must add that Mistress Mei is not a "clockwatcher" and went well past the time allotted. As I've read from other accounts, the time literally flew by - I couldn't believe it!

luv2betrampled

P.S. More pics and commentary from the last part of the session to follow.

crushed1
12-11-2004, 6:28 AM
Wonderfull Pics. Thanks for sharing them with us here. She looks like a true beauty!

Crushed1

GregH
12-11-2004, 12:47 PM
GREAT PICS !!!!
WOW....she IS beautiful....you are...one lucky guy....heck im in Michigan....and i'd drive down to see her....

Great post !!!
Thank you for sharing them !!!!!

bunku2
12-11-2004, 1:50 PM
Wonderful you had your first experience and able to share such great shots with us. Beautiful woman. I'll look for the second part I'm sure it will be great too.

spicedog
12-11-2004, 2:27 PM
Great pics, Thank-you very much for sharing.
She is gorgeous, love those nylons and red heels.
Thanks for posting, luv2betrampled.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Mlicious
12-11-2004, 2:28 PM
Congrats on submitting your own material, you look great down there on the floor.

bbq
12-11-2004, 5:45 PM
Great session pics, just grrrreat ;)

luv2betrampled
12-11-2004, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by Mlicious
Congrats on submitting your own material, you look great down there on the floor.

Dear Mlicious,

Coming from a woman like you I'm flattered, thank you. But don't worry, I won't let it go to my head. I really felt like a novice during the session.

Crushed, bunku, greg, spicedog & bbq: Thanks, glad you enjoyed them!

luv2betrampled

Ex-Poster
12-11-2004, 7:11 PM
Originally posted by luv2betrampled
she loves to maintain eye contact with her slavesThe surest sign of a true domme. The eye-contact is one of the most alluring things about being trampled by a beautiful woman. If you get that then you have everything.

Congrats. Your first was truly quality.

luv2betrampled
12-11-2004, 7:54 PM
Here's the next batch. Sorry, I may be posting too many but there's a reason for it - each photo shows something different. In this batch, Mistress Mei does victory poses at my expense (but I loved it!), putting all of her delicious weight first on her left foot, then her right. Restif was taking quite a while to get these pics but I was pulling for him to be slow. It's a different story when Mistress stands on my head (and I'm using a thin pillow on a hardwood floor) in the next and final batch and I'm close to crying "Uncle!"

I then asked if she would sit on me and rest her feet on my face. She liked that idea and proceeded to sit on my gut and rub her feet in my face, ordering me to worship them. That was great! Then the multi-tasking started!

luv2betrampled

luv2betrampled
12-11-2004, 7:58 PM
Here are two more that I couldn't get into the last post.

peterek2001
12-11-2004, 9:13 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

criss234
12-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Hello luv2betrampled

Did she stand on your head or face? Nothing more wonderful than a woman stepping on a mans face while he is looking up at her. Please post pictures of her standing on your face full weight.

Thank you

toejam
12-12-2004, 4:53 AM
Wow what a good looking woman your a luky man to serve her

lildog
12-12-2004, 5:24 AM
Great pics love2b!

luv2betrampled
12-12-2004, 7:25 AM
Originally posted by criss234
Hello luv2betrampled

Did she stand on your head or face? Nothing more wonderful than a woman stepping on a mans face while he is looking up at her. Please post pictures of her standing on your face full weight.

Thank you

Criss,

Yes to both (pics below).

Kenrug, thanks! You're right, that was quality!

Lildog, thanks. I give credit to Mistress Mei and restif for the camera work. Also, more credit to Mistress Mei - she was directing restif in regards to camera angles, etc. during the session.

Toejam, I do feel lucky to have my first session with someone like Mistress Mei.

In the first and second pics, I asked Mistress Mei if I could lift her via a reverse push-up (sort of). From the look on her face it appears she enjoyed this (I didn't see her face at the time). I did this about four of five times. I maintained the footrub during this. In the third pic, she gave my face a good rub! I included the fourth pic because she looks absolutely delightful with that radiant smile! The fifth pic shows some nipple pinching.

Last but certainly not least, head and facestanding. This was the most painful part of the session. The pillow was pretty thin but I wanted abuse, and abuse I got! I came close to asking for mercy but didn't. Sometimes my camera gets balky and it won't give you the double-beep indicating it's ready to go - restif experienced this during the head standing. I was thinking to myself, please camera, WORK! Also, the session had actually ended before the head standing but I asked Mistress Mei if she would stand on my face and head - she kindly obliged.

What is not shown in this post are the stomps that she delivered to my chest, right over my heart. As she was reviewing the pics in the camera taken during the session, I knelt at her feet. I asked if I could rub her feet as she reviewed the pics. I then aksed if she would pound her foot into my chest as I knelt before her (a gleam came into her eye as I asked this!). The first "jack hammer-like" blow came a bit high, with her stocking toe going into my throat. This hurt and stunned me but I indicated I was ready for more. She lowered her aim a bit and delivered three more stomps to my left chest. I could take no more and she could tell. She has VERY strong legs. I feel like a wimp for not being able to take more.

Some of you may wonder why I've included so many details on this session. Mistress Mei ordered me to write a review for this board. But I've enjoyed doing it!

In keeping with the session, I included some humor in one of the head standing pics.

Hope all enjoyed it!

luv2betrampled

luvblkpatntspks
12-12-2004, 11:47 AM
very,very good. Thanks for sharing.

John
12-12-2004, 12:01 PM
luv2betrampled, I got an email from Mistress Mei about joining the forum, but I don't see any application with her username...

:cry:

Ex-Poster
12-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Ha! Beat you to it John. :D I had to search for keyword "Mistress" and dig through to find the right one.

Mistress Mei has been fully registered and notified.

John
12-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Give the guy the keys and he drives away with all the glory... :D

Ex-Poster
12-12-2004, 12:24 PM
LOL :D

MOBY
12-12-2004, 1:14 PM
It's really better in real luv2betrampled :)

devanj
12-12-2004, 3:44 PM
Hey luv2betrampled and restif, how do I get in touch with Mistress Mei for a session?

criss234
12-12-2004, 4:30 PM
Hello luv2betrampled

Thank you for the pictures. They are wonderful. How long did she stand on your face? Do you have any full bidy pictures of her standing on your face? Would looove to see the expression on her face while she is standing on your face. Also did she stand on your face barefoot? Thank you once again for the wonderful pictures.

Chris

StepOnIt
12-12-2004, 7:28 PM
Wow Restif....Mistress mei has some deadly looking toe nails. Any pix of her barefooted? Talked with her before the holiday...she's such a sweetie:eyebrows: You lucky dawg:banghead: :thumbsup:

Step

karaya
12-13-2004, 1:04 AM
thx from here too! great pics!

nylonlover
12-13-2004, 4:04 AM
I love Women in hose !!!

luv2betrampled
12-13-2004, 6:15 AM
Originally posted by devanj
Hey luv2betrampled and restif, how do I get in touch with Mistress Mei for a session?

I'll leave that to Mistress Mei (she's now a member of this forum) and restif.

luv2betrampled
12-13-2004, 6:28 AM
Originally posted by criss234
Hello luv2betrampled

Thank you for the pictures. They are wonderful. How long did she stand on your face? Do you have any full bidy pictures of her standing on your face? Would looove to see the expression on her face while she is standing on your face. Also did she stand on your face barefoot? Thank you once again for the wonderful pictures.

Chris

Hey Chris,

She stood for about 20 seconds on my face and sorry, there are no full body shots of that. She stood on my face in stockinged feet only and did it in such a way so as not to overly stress my jaw. She's very conscious of the slave's well-being during a session.

luv2betrampled

Mistress Mei
12-13-2004, 9:44 AM
luv2:

Thanks for the posting even if you were a naughty boy :whip:
Just so you know...I had a blast playing with you... :carrotdan till next time...

GregH, spicedog & toejam: thanks for the compliment :D

crushed1: I defniitely am a TRUE beauty who loves to trample on 'lil boys like you...LOL...:bananadan

kenrug: it's all in the eyes :bugeyes: thanks for all the help :thumbsup:

John: thanks for trying to help even if kenrug beat you to it :p

Step: waiting to dig these deadly nails of Mine in your face :evillaugh

devanj: you may email Me at Mistress_Mei@hotmail.com

stompme1
12-13-2004, 11:56 AM
All i can say is Mistress Mei has the sexiest stocking feet i have seen. And they are to die for!

luv2betrampled
12-13-2004, 5:38 PM
Originally posted by Mistress Mei
luv2:

Thanks for the posting even if you were a naughty boy :whip:
Just so you know...I had a blast playing with you... :carrotdan till next time...

Mistress Mei,

You're welcome. Glad to know that you enjoyed it, I wasn't sure about that.

The soreness in the chest is rapidly diminishing, damn! Oh well, I still have the memories!

luv2betrampled

Ex-Poster
12-13-2004, 5:42 PM
Originally posted by Mistress Mei
kenrug: it's all in the eyes :bugeyes: thanks for all the help :thumbsup: You are VERY welcome, m'Lady. :D

arthurn
12-13-2004, 8:55 PM
Mistress Mei,
Is clearly a beautiful lady. I just love those red heels. Now we know why Restif has been silent for so long. He has been loving these beautiful feet and keeping them all to himself. hmmm, can I say I blame him. Great trample pics. Really love the head standing.
Arthurn

subheel3
12-13-2004, 9:05 PM
Mistress Mei is absolutely one of the preeminent Dominas around here. She gave me the wonderful opportunity to be her houseboy on a few occasions. My reward for scrubbing her floors until they shined was the taste of the soles of her boots, and her heels leaving nice marks that lasted for days on my nipples. But watch out, she is a master with her single-tail whips, and will leave a nice design on your bare back if you are lucky! First class lady. She has a great boot and shoe collection as well - I hope we will see her black stilletto boots, as well as her kicky brown suede spikes! Thank you, Mistress Mei, I hope all is well.
bbb

Mistress Mei
12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
arthurn: Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you liked the pictures specially the head standing one. restif and I have several head standing pics and will post it soon...

subheel3: Hello "brucie," didn't know you were a member of this board. Thanks for all the wonderful words...hope things are well with you too...drop Me a line or call one of these days, I presume you still have My number? :whip: