PDA

View Full Version : Mistress ur crushing my Balls part 1

mistresssimmers
09-21-2010, 4:33 PM
After several request for more Ball Crushing/ Trampling clips I have decided to do an experiment .In this series: I have picked out a few pairs of Heels and boots, I want to see which ones will inflict the most pain and ultimately destroying your balls. In this clip I Light up a cigarette and begin crushing slaves balls in Sexy Sheer Thigh Hi's. Stepping on each ball one at a time then standing full weight with both feet bouncing up and down crushing slaves balls. After, I finish smoking my cigarette I think it's time I put my first pair of shoes on. After walking around on the dirty floor and crushing slaves balls my feet are sweaty. I remove my dirty sweaty thigh Hi's and shove then in slaves mouth. "You like having my dirty stinking stockings in your mouth don't you" This clip has CBT, ball crushing, humiliation,gagged with dirty stockings,Foot domination,smoking Watch part 2 "Trampled by wooden Mules" Look around the clipstore I have quite a collection of crush Vids and a Few Graphic Trample Vids.Slowly Adding more Severe Trample Vids. Warnings are in place The contents of the store are graphic and not intended for the faint of heart. If offended please don't watch.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6948

Jimmy Choo Choo
09-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Is the camera always 40 feet from the action? You'll need some closeups to make it interesting.

mistresssimmers
09-22-2010, 7:31 PM
This was actually shot with two cameras. The camera I was using for closeup shooting is having audio issues. The other footage is great other than the buzzing sound that can not be removed. I had two choices put them together as is and have everyone complain or post the Full body shoot. Since this was a special request clip I promised to have up at a certain time, I went with option two. My apologies.

chicagofeet
09-22-2010, 8:18 PM
I'm holding my magnifying glass up to the monitor.

Jimmy Choo Choo
09-22-2010, 9:16 PM
If you can synchronize the footage from both cameras, you can use the audio from the one while switching the video between both.

Time consuming and labor intensive, but it will save the day.
Also, you could just put in music. The pictures are what's most important.

mistresssimmers
09-24-2010, 3:50 PM
I'm holding my magnifying glass up to the monitor.
LOL. I'm truly sorry. I think I will add music over it. Would you mind suggesting the type of music? It is pretty intense so sensual tantric or classical may not match. I do try very hard to give my viewers exactly what they want. I must admit I'm not the most knowledgeable webmistress so looping the two would be torturous for me .LOL. I was thinking of doing it as a silent film since C4S has a category for that. Just a thought or re-shoot the entire scene. Lemme know what your thoughts on the matter.
Mz. Simmers