PDA

View Full Version : Desiree Devine and Platinum Puzzy are double facesitting trouble!

Redhottie
03-24-2010, 6:42 AM
This week on www.ssbbwsgonewild.com we are pleased to debut Desiree Devine and Platinum Puzzy on the site. These two bodacious babes spell trouble for our poor slave as Desiree decides he is going to be her new chair, and gets Platinum to help her break it in to be more comfortable. This set has tons of full weight double butt droppin' fun, as the girls plop, drop, bounce and wiggle on poor Herman. With over 21 mins of video, you get to see Herman's face smashed and crushed under nearly 700 lbs of jiggly fattygirl, and hear him gasp for air and groan in pain. Plenty of full weight drops, facesitting, squashing, and belly bouncing. Do they break him in or just break him! Come see for yourself at SSBBWS Gone Wild. Kisses and Licks, REDhottie

Platinum Puzzy
03-24-2010, 9:58 AM
He sure got it!! Can't wait to squash him again!

This week on www.ssbbwsgonewild.com we are pleased to debut Desiree Devine and Platinum Puzzy on the site. These two bodacious babes spell trouble for our poor slave as Desiree decides he is going to be her new chair, and gets Platinum to help her break it in to be more comfortable. This set has tons of full weight double butt droppin' fun, as the girls plop, drop, bounce and wiggle on poor Herman. With over 21 mins of video, you get to see Herman's face smashed and crushed under nearly 700 lbs of jiggly fattygirl, and hear him gasp for air and groan in pain. Plenty of full weight drops, facesitting, squashing, and belly bouncing. Do they break him in or just break him! Come see for yourself at SSBBWS Gone Wild. Kisses and Licks, REDhottie

grizley
03-24-2010, 8:38 PM
What a lucky guy, I am jelous.

DesireeDevine
03-24-2010, 9:06 PM
He has no idea what kind of torture his in in for next time!

Redhottie
03-25-2010, 12:56 AM
He has no idea what kind of torture his in in for next time!

I have to say one thing OMG let me repeat that OMG:thumbsup:

graveuk
03-25-2010, 1:53 AM
Wish all the ssbbwsgonewild team would tour the UK. I would love to be sat on by you all.

smushed
03-25-2010, 8:36 PM
What a great pic! How I wish I was that lucky guy!!

Platinum Puzzy
03-26-2010, 9:29 AM
Good news Desiree Devine and I are planning a tour to UK next year - if you are TRULY interested in seeing us and becoming a part of our SMASH & GRAB tour next year, PM your details to me.

Wish all the ssbbwsgonewild team would tour the UK. I would love to be sat on by you all.

lalapalooza
03-28-2010, 6:19 AM
The girls are amazing, but man is that guy whiny. Takes all the fun out of it.

btlimited
03-29-2010, 1:22 AM
Desiree Devine and Platinum Puzzy where are you guys located?

Redhottie
03-29-2010, 2:33 AM
The girls are amazing, but man is that guy whiny. Takes all the fun out of it.

he is 54 and 130 lbs dang man desiree is 6 ft and 370 lbs of whirl wind i want to see you not whine
when her and platinum plant their asses on you. As far as im concerned hes the man....i have seen him take too much and the whining not really him lmao
hes like more more more....if you aint took it you should not say anything. cause i have seen him handle 800 lbs

Redhottie
03-29-2010, 2:34 AM
Desiree Devine and Platinum Puzzy where are you guys located?

we are all in the gator area

Womans_Seat326
03-29-2010, 7:37 AM
Damn. If you guys were located in new york i'd be all over this.

Well, 'under this' i guess is more accurate.

EDIT: What IS that in the background of the video? A bird or two? Or, like....a sick cat? lol

Redhottie
03-29-2010, 1:59 PM

EDIT: What IS that in the background of the video? A bird or two? Or, like....a sick cat? lol

Evidently they excited my birds yes its two macaws I guess Hermans moans got to them.:evillaugh

ma1234rk
03-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Man...coming out of school, I had job offers in Florida and LA. One of the pros of going to LA was that the Bodacious girls were here and had just started bbwfacehumpers....but now, they don't seem to be updating anymore (or at least not very often), and Herman has my dream job in Florida....*sigh* c'est la vie...at least I got to have Desiree sit on me once before her cross country excursion :)

Redhottie
03-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Man...coming out of school, I had job offers in Florida and LA. One of the pros of going to LA was that the Bodacious girls were here and had just started bbwfacehumpers....but now, they don't seem to be updating anymore (or at least not very often), and Herman has my dream job in Florida....*sigh* c'est la vie...at least I got to have Desiree sit on me once before her cross country excursion :)

He does and he was just hanging out with me yesterday and got sat on by two of my friends. He is a punk lol :bananavic

BodaciousNicole
03-31-2010, 9:34 PM
Great facesitting set! You two look awesome together facesitting a helpless victim :)

Redhottie
04-01-2010, 2:54 AM
Great facesitting set! You two look awesome together facesitting a helpless victim :)

He was helpless.

BIGMAN23
04-02-2010, 2:02 PM
Great Pic. Wish i was him. If any of the ladies are ever in the Knoxville, TN area i would love to have a session.

Redhottie
04-07-2010, 2:56 PM
Great Pic. Wish i was him. If any of the ladies are ever in the Knoxville, TN area i would love to have a session.

well i know chocolate desire aka massive mocha is up that way

bfrug
04-08-2010, 12:16 AM
well i know chocolate desire aka massive mocha is up that way

I wish she was several thousand miles to the east !:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Platinum Puzzy
04-09-2010, 3:44 AM
Lucky for you in a couple of weeks we WILL be in NYC... email me platinumpuzzy@gmail.com